20

Jennie was sitting at the restaurant waiting for Jisoo to arrive. She had insisted on picking up the latter up in order to prevent her from agitating her wounds, however Jisoo had declined her offer saying that Sehun was dropping her off.

Although she should be glad that Jisoo's co-star seems to be a great guy who was very attentive and caring towards Jisoo, Jennie couldn't help but feel a bit disappointed by how close the two were becoming in such a short amount of time.

It really puzzled her as to why she was feeling this way. Truthfully, she was happy that Jisoo seems to have someone like Sehun by her side. But lately it seems as if she wasn't as important to Jisoo as she used to be.

She couldn't understand her feelings, she couldn't tell why seeing Jisoo getting close to Sehun was making her so sad.

Jisoo: Are you good Jendeuk?

Jennie snapped out of her thoughts to be met with Jisoo's face staring intently at her own. She jumps a bit out of surprise by the close proximity of their faces, but then quickly recovers.

Jennie: When did you get here?

Jisoo chuckles lightly as she settles down onto a seat opposite of Jennie.

Jisoo: Not long ago, but I've been calling quite a few times. What were you thinking about?

Jennie forces a smile and quickly brushes off Jisoo's question, not wanting to go into detail about her previous thoughts.

Jennie: It's nothing. I guess I just zoned out for a bit there.

Jisoo smiles and shook her head. She reaches over and grabs a menu and glances it over it.

Jisoo: Have you ordered anything yet?

Jennie clears her throat and nods her head.

Jennie: Yeah, not too long ago. I ordered for you too. Thought it'd be good to have your food ready once you got here.

Jisoo smiles with gratitude and sets down the menu in her hand.

Jisoo: Thanks Jendeukie.

The raven nudges her head towards Jennie's wrist.

Jisoo: How's the bruise?

Jennie smiles softly as she raises her hand up for Jisoo to see.

Jennie: It's all good. I should be the one asking you about your injuries.

The brunette's eyes drifts over to Jisoo's bandaged arm, once again feeling the guilt from the previous night.

Jisoo brushes off the brunette's worried gaze and shoots her a reassuring wink.

Jisoo: I told you I'm fine. It'll be healed up in no time. Sehun's friend did a thorough examination for me yesterday.

At the mention of Sehun, Jennie's gaze quickly flickers to look up into Jisoo's eyes. Her thoughts suddenly went back to what Jisoo had said last night about staying at the actor's place.

Jennie: So um, you and Sehun seem to be getting close. You even stayed over his place last night.

Jisoo chuckles ligthly.

Jisoo: I guess you can say we're getting pretty close. Sehun's a great guy, he's caring and attentive. He even got up early to make me breakfast this morning.

Jennie takes a sip from her glass of wine as she carefully examines Jisoo's features.

Jennie: He made you breakfast this morning?