04

Jennie was in the car with Lisa who was driving her home after their dinner with Jisoo.

The Thai turns to face Jennie and takes ahold of her hand and places a kiss onto the latter's soft skin.

Lisa: Why don't you come by my place tonight?

Jennie's eyes almost bulged out of their sockets because of Lisa's question. She felt her heart rate pick up as hundreds of wild thoughts suddenly swirled through her head.

Jennie: Y-you mean your house? W-with your parents.

Lisa gives a smirk and shrugs her shoulders.

Lisa: It's not like they ever minded before.

Jennie's face turns red as she thought about being in the same room as Lisa again.

Jennie: I know Lili. It's just... you just got back. You should spend some time with your folks, I'll come over some other time.

Lisa chuckles as she turns her attention back towards the road ahead.

Lisa: It'll be fine Nini. My parents would love it even more if you were to stay over. You know how much they adore you.

Jennie smiles towards her girlfriend as she shook her head.

Jennie: Are you sure they wouldn't mind?

Lisa returns Jennie a reassuring smile as she intertwined the brunette's fingers with her own.

Lisa: I'm positive.

Jennie remains silent as she smiles to herself. Lisa glances over towards her girlfriend and lifts up her eyebrow, a teasing smirk on her lips.

Lisa: So, you wanna stay over at my place tonight?

Jennie laughs softly as she finds herself nodding in agreement.

Jennie: Take me home Lisa.

•••

Jin: Eomma, Appa! Look who finally decided to come home!

Sandara Park-Kim emerges from the living room and was immediately engulfed by a surge of happiness and relief at the sight of her youngest child.

Sandara: Jisoo-yah!

The middle aged woman bursts into tears as she rushes over and engulfs her youngest into her arms.

Sandara: My baby, you're finally home.

Jisoo smiles as she returns Sandara's hug, a twinge of guilt eating away at her heart at the thought of worrying her mother.

Jisoo: I'm sorry for worrying you eomma.

Sandara shakes her head as she pulls away from Jisoo, nothing but happiness spread across her features.

Sandara: Nothing matters as long as you're home Sooya. I've missed you so much.

Jisoo smiles at her mother's comforting words as she tries to blink back a few tears of her own.

Jisoo: I missed you too eomma.

As the mother and daughter rejoiced in their reunion, they were interrupted by a figure emerging from the doorway of the study room.

Jisoo slowly lets go of her mother as her eyes meet the those of Jiyong's.

Her father looks at her with an intense gaze as his expression remains unreadable. Jisoo clears her throat nervously as she manages to force a small smile onto her heart shaped lips.