19

After Sehun's friend left the loft, Sehun turns his attention back towards Jisoo who was now lying asleep on the couch in his living room. The raven was exhausted and still in pain.

Unfortunately the gash on her arm had cut deeper than they had thought. It was stitched up now, but she was required to take it easy for the next month or so in order to prevent the stitches from opening.

On the other hand, the broken pieces of glass had been removed from her back. And fortunately, the cuts had been cleaned up and tended to. They won't be becoming a problem if the raven regularly cleans and changes the bandages until they've healed up.

Sehun gazes at Jisoo's tired features, feeling relieved that the worst of it was over.

Chaeyoung: She's okay now. Don't worry too much. Jisoo is much stronger than you think.

The actor turns around to see the Australian leaning against the doorframe, a small smile on her lips.

Chaeyoung: I hope you don't mind, I made myself some ramen while I waited.

Sehun returns her a smile of his own as Chaeyoung made her way over and took a seat on the opposing couch.

Sehun: Help yourself to anything else you can find. I don't think there's much though. I haven't gotten around to do any shopping this week.

Chaeyoung chuckles lightly as she leans back on the sofa.

Chaeyoung: It's okay Sehun. It'd be great if you could let me crash here tonight though. I wanna stay with Jisoo.

Sehun smiles and shrugs his shoulder nonchalantly.

Sehun: Feel free to sleep in any of the vacant rooms. I don't mind at all.

Chaeyoung gives him a grateful smile as she shifts her eyes to gaze at Jisoo. After a while, the Australian heaves out a sigh.

Chaeyoung: I know I had said that Jisoo is strong. But she's also been through a lot of hurt in her life.

She glances back at Sehun as their eyes connect.

Chaeyoung: She rarely ever shows it, but Jisoo carries a lot of emotional scars. I really hope that you'll be the person who can help mend her heart Sehun.

Sehun keeps his hold on Chaeyoung's gaze, before turning over to look at Jisoo's sleeping form. His eyes softened as he stares at the raven with tenderness.

Sehun: So do I.

Chaeyoung smiles as her eyes catches sight of the clock on the wall and realizes how late it was.

Chaeyoung: Well it's getting late. I think I'm gonna head to bed. Wake me up if Jisoo needs anything.

Sehun smiles and gives her a nod. He watches as the Australian's figure retreats into the hallway before turning back to tend to Jisoo. He takes the wet towel from earlier and begins to dab it against the raven's forehead.

It wasn't long when Jisoo's eyes finally flutters open to meet Sehun's.

She was slightly caught off guard to see Sehun, the previous night's events were still a bit foggy in her mind.

Jisoo: Sehun?

The rookie actor quickly sets down the wet towel before giving his full attention to the injured raven.

Sehun: Careful, or you'll aggravate your injuries.

At his words, the memories came rushing back through Jisoo's head as her gaze falls down to her bandaged arm. She slightly winces at the sight, but was otherwise unfazed thanks to the painkillers that she had consumed earlier.