2.6/Mother ~~part 1

You sat in your room trying to finish the homework that Mariana was supposed to help you with before she kicked you out. Although, it was hard to focus seeing as Jesus had made his way back to Mariana and Callie's room to continue their argument. You got up to make your way to Marianas room and happen to run into Mama in the hallway.

"What is going on?" Mama asked you.

"Mariana and Jesus are going to kill each other." You said plainly. "And I can't get any homework done because of it."

Mama had then gone into Marianas room, sitting on the bed, to figure out what the issue was. You stood by the door to watch. "What's with all of the yelling and door slamming?"

They both answered at the same time. Marianas said that she's sick of Jesus hooking up with all of her friends. Jesus said that he's tired of Marianas sticking her nose in his business.

"What friends?" Mama asked.

"Haley." Mariana said.

"You're  dating Haley?" Mama asked.

"No, no. They're having sex." Marianas answered.

"See!" Jesus gestured to Mariana. "Shut up."

"Don't tell your sister to shut up." Mama scolded.

"Thank you." Mariana said.

"And you shut up about your brothers business!" She told Mariana. Jesus chuckled. "What happened with Emma?"

"We broke up." Jesus answered.

"But now Emma wants to get back together and he didn't want to tell her about Haley so he can like string her along or something, so I told her." Marianas wanted.

"Are you using condoms?" Mama asked. Jesus tried to avoid the awkward question. "Are you?" She asked more sternly.

"Yes of course." He said.

"Gross." Mariana said.

"Says the virgin." Jesus said.

"You act like being a virgin is bad or something to be embarrassed about." You say stepping into the room.

"Did I say that?" He retorted.

"Uh basically." You said in an obvious tone.

"Uh BaSiCaL-" Jesus started to mock you.

"Enough!" Mama said. "No more door slamming. And aren't you supposed to be doing your homework?"

"Yeah, the one that Mariana promised to help me with." You sighed.

"I'm sorry that Jesus is a jerk of a brother." She said.

"Hey, don't blame me for-" Jesus started but was interrupted.

"Didn't I just say enough?" Mama said getting up. When she stood she almost fell.

"Mama?" You rushed to her side.

"Are you okay?" Marianas asked.

"I'm fine. Just got up a little too fast." She said. "Do your homework. Mariana, please help your sister with hers."

Nearly twenty minutes pass by and you and Mariana are still working on your math. "Okay, let's try this again. Take 3b and move it to the other side. Then-"

"You guys, Brandon's taking Mama to the emergency room." Jesus says rushing into Marianas room.

"What?!" You and Mariana say at the same time.

"I don't know, Brandon said she fainted and started puking." Jesus said frantically.

"I'm calling mom." You said grabbing your phone.