1.1/Pilot~~part 2

^Your outfit for today ^

It was the next morning, and everyone was rushing around.

"Morning momma." you said. "Morning baby." She said back

"Um, I've gotta be at school early today." You said. "And why is that?" mom asked. "Early volleyball practice."

"Jesus, did you take your pills?" Momma asked. "Yeah, I'm on it." He responded.

"And you didn't think to tell us?" Mom asked, the attention back to you. "I did tell you...now that I think about it you were on the phone." You said. "Mmhm." Mom replied with a hint of sarcasm.

"Hannah texted, she's outside to pick me up." You told them. "Next time, tell us-" Mom said but you cut her off. "I did t-" then momma cut you off. "When we aren't on the phone." She smiled. "Bye love," "Bye baby." Moms said as you walked to the door. "Bye, love you." You walked out to Hannah's car.

"Ready?" Hannah's mom had asked you. "Yup."

Skip the car ride.

You were in the gym practicing. You had a game coming up. This would be your last year on this team. Next year you'll be trying out for the higher level team, since you'll be in the ninth grade. It won't be too different. You'll just be with the older grades on the other part of the school.

After practice, you had about 20 minutes till first hour. You were getting ready in the locker room. You looked all gross considering you practiced hardcore for about an hour.

You and Hannah went to your table outside, you and your friends always sit at this table.

"So, y/n.." Hannah began. "I was wondering..." "Yeah?" you asked confused.

"I know you don't think he likes you but, do you still like Sam?" She asked you anxiously. "Why?" You asked. "Just answer the question." She snapped at you. "Maybe.." you said playfully.

She stopped walking, and got this huge smile on her face.

"What!" You said "He may or may not be planning to ask you out."

"What! No way!" You exclaimed. "Umm, yes way!"

You couldn't believe this! You have a huge crush on this guy. You look past Hannah and see him walking over to towards you.

"Hey!" He said. "Hi." you said back.
"So, you guys ready for Woodman's test today?"

What, I thought he was gonna ask me out... You thought to yourself.

"Uhh, y-yeah. Studied for hours last night." You responded a little disappointed.

Jessica, Sam's ex-girlfriend walked over To you guys. You were surprised to see her so close to him, almost as if they...got back together.

"Hey babe. Y/n, Hannah." Jessica said.
"Hey, jessica." You put on a fake smile. "Walk me to class?" She looked up at Sam.

"Yeah. I'll see you guys later." He looked at you. "Yeah, uh woodman...big test. Haha." You chuckled awkwardly.

They walked away.

"Y/n, I am so sorry. His friend Josh, was telling me that he thought Sam was going to-" you cut her off.

"Its fine. It was just a miss understanding..I get it." You said, as she hugged you.

Skip to lunch

You were walking to your table, and you saw Callie. She went to sit at this table and all the girls at the table got up and left as she sat down. Mariana was sitting at a table right next to her.

Mariana went to sit next to Callie. You were on your way over there and you over heard something Callie said.

"What is your problem? Take to many of your brothers pills?" You can't tell if Callie's lying or not. I mean she has to be... right? Mariana would never do that...right? You stood there listening.

Mariana has a look on her face, like she just got busted. Oh no... Why would she do this?

You walked away before you could hear anymore.

You sat down at your table. Hannah was already there along with some of your other friends. I start eating, not saying anything to anyone. Tony was going on about something. I think cars, or something. "Are you okay?" Hannah whispered to you.

"Yeah, just some family stuff. Its fine." you responded. "Okay.." Hannah sighed.

Lunch was just about over, and the bell rang. You were off to Woodman's class. So not ready for this test. You had lied to Sam earlier- I mean you did study, a lot...its just you're not ready- you dont feel ready.

You walk in, sat down and started getting everything out and ready to go on your desk. You look up to see Hannah come in. She looks pissed...probably because you left her at lunch. She comes in and sits next to you and you immediately apologize.

"Hannah I'm so sorry I left you at lunch, I just had a lot on my mind." You apologized.

She looks at you and her face changes to a more sympathetic look. "Its okay." She says, "I just want you to to know you can talk to me. I'm here for you. Always." The bell rang right as you went to respond. You didn't even notice Sam walk in, he was already at his desk.

You turned back to Hannah."That's why your my best friend." You whisper.

Now time for this test.