1.10/I Do~~part 3

~Authors note~
Just a side note. In case you forgot or didn't know, Stef is mom, and Lena is momma. Okay, sorry. You can get onto the story now.

"So we've already spoken to Brandon, y/n, and the twins about this, but there's something we'd like to ask you guys." Momma said to Callie and Jude.

"We would like to know how you would feel about making this a more permanent arrangement." Mom said.

"You mean like, adopting us?" Jude asked.

"We think you guys deserve a home." Momma said.

"And we'd like it to be ours." Mom finished.

Callie and Jude looked at each other before looking at you and your siblings.

"Are you guys okay with this?" Callie asked.

You all smiled and nodded.

"There's enough to go around." Brandon said.

With that Callie chuckled.

"Is that a yes?" You asked.

"Yeah." Callie said. "Yes!" Jude agreed.

You all were so happy. "Yes, they said yes!" Moms squeeled as they hugged Callie and Jude.

That night you all helped with getting things ready for the wedding. You put the tables in order, and helped get all the big things done that night. The rest would be done in the morning.

~skip to the next day~

You all are outside before actually getting ready, and help set up everything. You put up the decorations, set up the tables, and all the small details.

You, Mariana, and Callie all get ready for the wedding. You let Mariana do your makeup, you curled your hair, and you all painted your nails, both fingers and toes.

This is your dress:

People finally started arriving, and you were touching up on a few things around the tables

You jumped when you felt a hand on your back.

"Hey." Dylan said.

"Oh, you scared me." You responded.

"Everything looks so nice. Especially you." He said tucking a strand of hair behind your ear.

"Hey." Jesus said to Dylan as he approached the two of you.

"Hey. I'm Dylan." He said a little shook.

"So, are you guys a thing?" He asked.

"Jesus'!" You said gritting your teeth. Dylan looked to you then back at Jesus.

"Y-yeah." He said.