2.6/Mother ~~part 2

A/N: To catch you up just a little bit, the Kim's couldn't agree on the bed so they offered to buy half of the bed. Jesus turned them down and they ended up leaving. Jesus and Mariana are still fighting. Mama is on bed rest, mom tending to her, you all helped as much as you could.

You sat in the living room on your phone when you heard the door bell ring. You got up to answer it. "Hey kiddo, your mom home?" Mike asked.

"Yeah, I'll go get her." You said letting them in. You ran upstairs to your mom's room. "Hey, uh, mike and Dani are here."

Mom looked at you for a second. "Okay. Stay, you need to rest." Mom told mama.

You then went to your room to work on some homework. After about twenty minutes you heard your phone ding.

Hey. You read on the screen. It was Sam.

Hey. You replied. You know, it's weird. Before Dylan, this guy was your dream guy. You had the biggest crush on him, ever since the second grade when he lended you his blue marker for your butterfly drawing. Something as insignificant as a blue marker could give you so many feelings.

What are you up to? He asked.

Homework [ barf emoji]. This massive crush took over the way you perceived this boy that, in all honestly, you barely knew. He is not perfect. He has flaws just like everyone else. It's only now that you're realizing this. You would think that now would be the perfect opportunity for you to finally have a chance with this guy. However, it's not the right time. You are still healing from Dylan and you don't really need a boyfriend right now. But that doesn't mean you can't still be friends.

•••

After dinner your family gathered in your moms room to play monopoly.

"It's been so long since you've all gotten in bed with us, this is nice." Mom said. "Which reminds me, we have to go shopping for a new mattress tomorrow after your doctors appointment assuming we can get same day delivery."

"Or, else I'm sleeping on the floor tomorrow night?" You asked as moms would be staying in your bed until they have their own set up.

"Afraid so." Mom said.

"Why don't you sleep with Mariana? The two of you would always sleep together when you were little. Two peas in a pod." Mama suggested.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure we've grown a lot since then." You said.

"I mean I'm down. We don't really spend that much time together anymore, it'll be fun." Mariana said tightly squeezing you.

"Yep. Nothing like sisterly love." You said through the tightness of her grip. Everyone laughed.

"Hey, just make sure that old bag pays you in cash." Jesus said.

"Hey, hey, hey. Language please." Mom said.

"What times your appointment tomorrow?" Mariana asked.

"Nine am." Mom answered.

"I can't believe we're gonna have a little baby in the house." You smiled.

"I know!" Mariana agreed. "Will you let us know what she says?"

"I will text you immediately." Mom answered.

"Text the family group chat." You said.

"Of course my love." Mom said.

"Where are you gonna put the baby's crib?" Callie asked.

"We're thinking right here by the window." Mama said.

"B you're awfully quiet tonight." Mom said.