1.11/The Honeymoon~~part 2

~Authors Note~
Sorry this chapter isn't too long. I will try to get another chapter out either today or tomorrow. Enjoy!

"What did the environment seem like?" The officer asked.

"What do you mean?" You asked.

"How would you describe the atmosphere from what you heard over the phone?"

"Uh, abusive. Scary...toxic." You responded.

"Did she say anything that might clue you as to where she might be?"

"No, our conversations were short. She wasn't allowed to talk to anyone." You said.

"How many times, exactly, did Hannah call you from this number?"

"I don't know, three?" You said remembering in your head. "Yeah, she called me three times."

"Do you know anything about the man that you said hurt Hannah?"

"No. All Hannah's told me was that he's abusive, and that her mom met him when she started doing drugs again."

"You said again, does Hannah's mother have a past with drugs?" He asked.

You started to feel overwhelmed, and Mike could sense that.

"Alright, I think that's enough for right now." Mike said.

"I'm just trying to get as much information as I can." The officer said.

"She's had enough for one sitting."

"I don't even know half of what I need to-"

"I said she's had enough." Mike said very strictly to the officer.

"Okay. We'll continue later. I'll go check on how they're doing with that number." He said before walking away.

Mike knelt down to your level. "I'm sorry kiddo. I know there's a lot going on right now with Callie, and your friend. I wish there was more we could do." Mike said.

Just then the officer came running back.

"Come quick!" He said.

Once you got to the room the officer led you to, you could hear Hannah's voice over the speaker.

"Hello, Hannah, this is officer Biggs. We are going to help you, but you need to tell us where you are."

"I'm scared. Is y/n there? I need to know she's there."

"I'm right here Hannah...I'm right here." You told her.

Hannah then proceeded to describe where she was. It was in Arizona, in a trailer park.

"Oh no..." She said.

"Hannah, what's wrong? Whats going on?" Officer Biggs had asked.

"I think he's coming." She whispered.

"Hannah, listen. You need to listen closely...hide the phone. Don't hang up, but you need to put the phone where he won't see it."

"We need to move out." One of the officers commanded.

"Mike, you're going, right?" You asked.

"Y/N, I promised your moms I would be with you guys while they were gone to get Callie. Listen, they've got plenty of great officers going to get her." He said.

"What if they're too late?" You asked.

Just then the officer that was questioning you before came over to the two of you.

"I promise that I will make damn sure that we get Hannah back here safe and sound." He said.

"Thank you." You said. He nodded and headed out with the others.

"What do you say we get you home, huh?" Mike asked.

"Yeah." You answered.

Later that night at dinner Mike got a call from moms. "Hey.. Of course. Don't worry about it. Stef its fine... All right, bye." He said hangin up.

"Is she still with Wyatt? Did they find her?" Brandon asked.

"She took off again." Mike said. Jude then stood up, and left the room.

"Hey, Mike?" You whispered.

"Hmm?" He turned his head to you.

"Have you heard anything on Hannah?" You asked.

"Wait, Hannah? What happened?" Mariana asked.

"Uh, n-nothing." You stuttered.

"Obviously it's not nothing, what happened? Hannah's like family around here.

You looked to Mike for support. He got the message and began to tell them what had happened.

"I'm so sorry.." Mariana said hugging you..You hugged back. Then Jesus joined, and then Brandon.

You all went to bed after that, and you slept slightly better knowing that Hannah was getting out of there.