1.10/I Do~~part 2

~Authors note~
Sorry for the long wait. I'm going to try to get another chapter out today to make up for the long pause. Enjoy! (sorry this chapter isn't too exciting.)

"Y/n! Y/n, its me. It's Hannah!"

It began to grow harder to breath. You couldn't believe your ears.

"What? Hannah, i-is it really you?" You said freaking out.

"Yes, its really me. I haven't been able to call you. Things got really bad." She paused.

"Hannah, what's going on? Where are you?" You asked in a panic.

"My mom... is doing drugs again and she met this guy, and things got really messed up. Im not even enrolled in school anymore." She explained.

"I can't believe it. Where are you?" You asked.

"I, I gotta go. Someone's coming. I'll call you as soon as I can. Listen....you can't tell anyone, not even your moms." She said.

"Hannah, wait!" You said before she hung up.

You were so confused. You didn't know what to do, or if you should tell someone. Hannah said not to tell anyone but you weren't sure what to do.

A couple hours went by as you sat in bed waiting for your phone to ring. You ponder over whether or not to tell someone.

"Y/n, its time for dinner." Momma calls from the stairs. You decide to go down so that they don't start to think something's up.

You sit down without saying a word. It went by rather slow. But eventually dinner was over and you went to bed.

You lay in bed thanking about Hannah. Thinking about what would happen if you did tell your moms.

The next day you wake up, and you have a strange feeling. You get up and look back at your bed. "Oh no. No, no, no." You whisper.

You've used the period excuse many times to get out of things, or to use the bathroom first in the morning, but you've never actually started...until now.

You looked down at your pants noticing how bad you bled through. You peek your head out into the hall to make sure no one was out there. You ran to the bathroom, but someone was in there.

You hear one of the bedroom doors opening and you freeze.

It was Callie.

"Y/n? Is every thing all right? I heard running." Her eyes then widened.

"Um, someone's in the bathroom.." You said embarrassed.

"Wait, is this your first time?" She asked.

"Yeah." She looked a little shocked. "I just use the excuse to get the boys to let me use the restroom first. I've never started before." You stated.

"Have you had the period talk with your moms?" She asked.

"No, not yet. I was hoping I wouldn't have to." You said.

"Okay. First know that its nothing to be embarrassed by. It happens to all of us. When I got here, your moms showed me where everything is.

The the bathroom door was opening so you quickly went into Mariana's room. You peeked out a little and it was Jude.

After he was back in Jesus' room, Callie stepped into the bathroom.

"There are three different things that your moms buy. Panty liners, pads, and tampons." She showed the three options. "For your first time I don't suggest tampons yet. So I would use these." She held up the pad.

"Thank you." You said.

"Yep. Let me know if you ever have questions, or you could talk to your moms. They would be great to talk to." She said walking out.

You then grabbed clothes from your room, took a shower, put a pad on, and headed down stairs.

Before you left with Dylan, moms had pulled you aside.

"Y/n, we wanted to talk to you about something." Momma said.

"Okay." You responded.

"Before we make any decisions, we want to know how you would feel. We've already talked to the twins, and Brandon." Mom said.

"We want to adopt Jude and Callie." Momma finished.

You paused for a moment. This is real, Callie and Jude would be apart of the family. "I think that's a great idea." You said.

"Yeah?" Momma asked.

"Yes. When are you gonna talk to them?"

"We wanted to do it after school, with the you, Brandon, Mariana, and Jesus'." Momma said.

"We want to do it as a family." Mom finished.

"Sounds great." You said.

"Alright, start heading to school. Love you baby." Mom said kissing your cheek.

You couldn't help but smile. You waited till you were a few houses down to hold Dylan's hand, you still haven't told momstl that you were dating.

"Why are you so chirpy?" Dylan asked swinging your hand.

"My moms want to adopt Callie and Jude." You said.

"That's great. Are they excited." He asked.

"They don't know yet. They're going to tell them after school." You paused. "I think they will be though. They've been through a lot. This would be great for them." You said.

You suddenly felt sad. You started to think about Hannah.

"What's the matter?" Dylan asked.

"Oh..nothing." You lied.

"I know when something's up." He said.

You stopped walking and looked at him. He then grabbed both of your hands for comfort.

"So you know my friend Hannah?" You asked interlocking your fingers with his.

"Yeah, the one who went out of town, right?" He asked.

"Yeah." You said letting go of one of his hands, as you guys continued walking.

"She's been gone for a while. And I couldn't get in contact with her..." You then explained the entire story including the phone call.

"Have you told your moms?" He asked.

"No, she told me not to tell anyone. Your the only person I've told." You said. "But I think I should. I'm scared, she might be in trouble." You explained.

Dylan agreed with you, and the two of you embraced in a long hug. He then kissed your cheek.

School went by fast that day. Your moms were ready to talk to Callie and Jude right after school. You were just hoping that they would be happy. That they would want to be a part of your family.

You could only hope.