1.1/Pilot~~part 3

The test was easier than you expected. The school day went by pretty fast. Now you're in your room doing homework, and then you're gonna get ready for Brandon's piano competition.

You heard Mariana walk into her room, you came in shortly after.

"Hey" she said as you stood at the doorway. "Hey.." You responded, stepping in.

"I-uh, I wanted to talk tho you about something." You told her as you sat on her bed. "Sure what's up?"

"I... I overheard you and Callie talking at school today." You began. She looked at you frantically. "W-what did you hear." She sounded worried.

"Why would you take Jesus' pills?" You asked. "Ssh! Keep your voice down. Moms might here you-- or Jesus for that matter." She snapped at you.

"Mariana.. why? And why does Callie know? You trust her over me now?" You asked very defensively.

"Of course not! Y/n, you're my sister, no one can replace you." She said, but still didn't answer the question. You gave her a half smile.

"Look, I didn't take any-" she started. "Why did Callie say that then?" You interrupted. "Let me finish. I didnt take any myself. Jesus said he forgot to take them yesterday, so I went to grab him them. Callie walked in and assumed I was taking them for myself."

"Oh, okay." You paused. "I'm sorry for just accusing you. I was just worried."

"Its okay. Thanks for being concerned." She told you.

You nodded as you stood up. "I'm gonna go get ready for Brandon's thing." "Kay."

You walked back to your room, going through your closet. After looking you chose this :

You straightened your hair, and did your makeup

You straightened your hair, and did your makeup. You peeked in Marianas room.

"Aren't you gonna get ready? I think were leaving soon." You asked her. "I'm not going, don't feel too well." She responded. "Oh, okay." You started to walk downstairs.

Jesus was on the couch playing video games. Moms were standing by the door with Mike. You don't see Brandon... or Callie for that matter.

"Hey love, you look nice." Mom said before getting on the phone. "Yes you do. You look very nice. Thank you for actually getting ready." Momma said glaring at Jesus. He was too busy to notice.

"Uh, where's Brandon." You ask. "We don't know right now." Mike said. "Callie?" You asked unsure if they were together. "We uh, we believe she's with Brandon." Momma told you. "Oh."

You went and sat next to Jesus. You grabbed a controller and joined in on his game. "Wait, is this the new one?" You asked. "Yup." He said. "Just got it a couple days ago." "Wanna play in competition mode?" You ask. "Your on." He responded.

About an hour later, You were in your room on Instagram. Moms and mike had left to go find Brandon and Callie.

I should probably change, don't think were going anymore.

Changed into this:

You had overheard the twins in Marianas room

You had overheard the twins in Marianas room. Jesus was asking Mariana if she had taken any of his pills. He asked her if she was selling them, if that's how she got all that money.

What money?

He went on telling her how she could go to jail, and he kept asking why she needs the money in the first place.

Mariana said that she's been talking to Ana, their birth mom. You can't believe Mariana lied to you, she lied straight to your face.

Jesus and Mariana got into it, so you just made your way to the kitchen. You didn't need to hear anything else.

You grabbed a water from the fridge. You went to watch some TV when your phone rang. It was Hannah. This was the phone call:

Y/n:"Hey Hannah"

Hannah: "Hey, I uh... I don't think I'm gonna be at school tomorrow."

Y/n: "Why not? What's wrong? Are you okay?"

Hannah: "Y-yeah. I'm fine, I've just got a family thing out of town."

Y/n: "Okay, do you want me to get your school work for you."

Hannah: "Uh, no I should be able to catch up, won't be gone too long. I've actually gotta go... I just wanted to let you know so your not looking for me."

Y/n: "Okay bye Han, love you"

Hannah: "Bye..love you too."

You hung up. You watched TV for almost an hour. You were starting to feel a little tired, but wanted to stay up till everyone got home.

Jesus comes into the living room. "Hey have you seen Mariana?" He asked you.

"No, she's not here?" You asked back. "No... I think I know where she is I'm gonna wait outside." Jesus walked outside.

You stayed on the couch, watching through the window. After a while Mariana came home. She and Jesus sat on the porch steps. She looks like she's been crying.

You got up and ran outside, you hugged Mariana. "You scared me Mariana." You gasped. She hugged you back. All of a sudden moms pulled in the driveway, that caught your attention. Callie came walking up with a younger boy.

After everyone was inside, moms explained to you, Mariana, and Jesus, that the boy was Callie's brother and that he would also be staying with you.

Eventually you all went to bed, its been a long day. Brandon told you what happened earlier tonight, you started to feel bad about hating Callie. You lie in bed thinking.

There is so much going on. Since when did our family get so crazy? You slowly drifted to sleep.