1.6/Saturday

You wake up to Brandon practicing. He's got an audition today, but you're still mad he woke you up.

You stomp to his room angrily.

"Thank you- thank you so much Brandon, now I can't go back to sleep!" He takes off his head phones noticing your presence.

"Hey, did you say something?" He says.

"Ugh!" You huffed heading downstairs.

"Good morning sunshine." Mom says as you walk in the kitchen.

"It would be if Brandon didn't wake me up!" You snapped.

Mariana heads down the stairs right behind you.

"Good morning sleepy head." Momma says to Mariana.

"Morning. Is this thing suppose to itch?" Mariana asks touching her nose ring.

"Well thats an excellent question, one you should have posed before you stuck a needle in your face." Mom responded.

"Can I stick a needle in my face?" You asked.

"No!" They said at the same time.

"Right. Well, I had to try." You said walking over to the couch.

Moms continued to talk in the kitchen, you tried getting a hold of Hannah, but you went straight to voicemail.

"Hey Hannah, its me. Youve kinda been MIA for a while now, I just wanted to see what's up. Call me, please. I miss you. Bye." You left the voicemail frustrated yet sad.

"Brandon wake you up too?" Mariana asked Callie as she came down stairs.

"He's supposed to be wearing his headphones." Mom says.

"He is, you can hear him bang on his keyboard through the walls." You said.

Jesus came down next.

"Oh, everybody's up, before ten. What kind of teenagers are you?" Momma said.

"Not Jude. That kid could sleep through the apocalypse." Jesus exclaimed. "Did you guys decide what we're having for dinner?"

They continued talking as you went back to your phone. You got a text from Dylan.

Dylan: Hey.

You: Hey, what's up?

Dylan: Not much, you?

You: I've got practice in like two hours.

Dylan: practice?

You: Volley ball.

Dylan: Whens your next game?

You: Next week, Thursday.

Dylan: Great, I'll put that on the calendar.

You: You dont have to go you know.

Dylan: And miss seeing you play? Oh, I'm going.

You: lol, okay then.

"Who's taking me to practice?" You asked.

"Noon, right?" Momma asked.

"Yeah." You responded.

"I'll take you on my way to the store love." Mom said. "You might be a little early though.

"Thats fine. More practice."

"Is Hannah gonna be at practice? We haven't seen her in a while." Mom asked.

"Uh, no. I dont know where she is actually. She isn't responding, and her moms service is off."

"I'm sorry love, I hope everything's alright."

"Yeah, me too."

Later that day after volleyball practice.

You and mom had just gotten home. Practice went well.

You started to head to you're room before getting ready for a shower. You passed Mariana and Callie's room as you heard them talking about a party.

"Did you say party?" You said peeping in.

"Oh, no. Well yeah, but we aren't going." Callie said.

"Come on, we have to go. I dont want to be here when Lexie and her parents get here. Please..." Mariana pleaded. "Admit it. You dont want to be stuck here on a Saturday night either. And you totally like Wyatt."

"Fine. Ok." Callie said.

"Can I go." You asked.

"Aren't you a little too young for parties?" Callie asked.

"No, I'm almost Mariana's age."

"Yeah, in like a year. But its fine if you go, just dont drink anything, got it. Not even if they say its water." Mariana said. "And shower first, you look disgusting."

"Well duh. I was at practice for like two hours." You went to get ready. This was exciting. You decided to invite Dylan, who happened to say yes.

Your first party, and you were going with the boy you liked. You couldn't wait.