"You said that there are many people and strength. I can't think about it. "Bai Mu agrees with Celtic's opinion. In the original world, everyone is succumbing to the snow, no matter how frosty others are. He has forgotten that the people here are very united and are willing to help others, especially The patriarch coordinated the arrangement. Anqiluo and Leizhe also agreed, and Tabor, who was struggling again, was directly omitted.

    So Celt and Bai Mu went to the patriarch to explain the situation, while the others waited for news at home. When the two of Bai Mu arrived at the patriarch's house, the patriarch just got up, and he was too busy last night. Seeing them, the patriarch looked at Bai Mu with a smile and asked: "Is it better, the snake venom has no effect on you?"

    "Thank you for your concern, I am fine."

    "You will call me Uncle Er just like Celt from now on. Now." The patriarch finished speaking and led them into the cave.

    "Uncle Er."

    "Hey, good boy." The patriarch responded cheerfully. Bai Muhei Xian, he has not been a child for many years.

    "Big Brother Bai Mu, why are you here?" Nishizawa was also very happy to see the two coming. Nishizawa's mother and father Aiwen sat down with them and secretly looked at Celtic and Bai Mu with a loving smile.

    "Is there anything you came here today?"

    "That's it..." Celt explained to the patriarch in detail about the snake dealings and the things they were going to do.

    "After a while, I will arrange for someone to help you. After you get it done and you think it can be done, let other people in the tribe do it." The patriarch thought about it.

    "I want to help too." Nishizawa actively asked to participate after listening.

    "Well, you will call Alvin and Cyril to go with you later." The patriarch nodded in agreement, and decided on the female Xi_ng to help.

    Bai Mu and Celt saw that the patriarch agreed to get up and go back. They came to help soon after they got home. In addition to the three of Nishizawa, there were also five orcs. These orcs were a little older than Celtic, and looked mature and stable. Including one person, Bai Mu, also knew him. It was Celtic's friend Amo.

    The patriarch sent these orcs to come. First, they were more mature and stable, and the second generation, these people were people who had a partner and would not rob White Mu with Celtic. Celt was very satisfied with this and praised the wise patriarch in his heart.

    After the people arrived, Bai Mu began to assign tasks. Celt took the axe and two orcs to cut the wood, the other three orcs went to get the blue wood, and Leizhe was responsible for collecting the green vines. Bai Mu used the remaining blue wood in the house to let Nishizawa and the others make it into strips. These blue wooden strips are completely different from those of the woven back basket. The blue wooden strips of the woven door need to be thicker in order to have a defensive effect.

    After Bai Mu taught them, he stood at the entrance of the cave and gestured. He was thinking about how to install it and where to install it. Finally, he chose a relatively narrow place about 2 meters from the entrance of the cave. This distance plus the small platform at the entrance of the cave is enough for Celtic to land in the form of a beast. In addition, the wooden door can also avoid the sun and rain.

    "Big Brother Bai Mu, you bullied me." At this moment, Casey stood in the hole and looked at Bai Mu angrily.

    "Huh?" Bai Mu was puzzled, did he not do anything?

    "You don't call me if you want someone to help." Hmph, he just came to the door after knowing the news. No way, he has to get something back from Bai Mu in the future to get rid of his fire.

    "Hehe, this was arranged by the patriarch." Bai Mu didn't expect that the child would be so enthusiastic to help, and he quickly shifted the responsibility to the patriarch.

    "Oh, that's it." When I have time, I have to talk to the patriarch. He is also a friend of Nishizawa and Anqiluo. How can I forget him all the time? The patriarch may not be able to remember if he is confused.

    "Well, that's it. Since you are here, you should help Nishizawa and the others first." Bai Mu smiled and rubbed the cute child's head with his hand.

    Anqiluo had told himself that Casey liked Celtic, but he didn't see any loving gaze in Casey's eyes. The kid didn't figure it out himself. So after he knows Celtic likes himself, he can give up very simply, and he still rushes to stick to himself all day long. The older brother is short. If it weren't for only seeing the love of Confucianism in his eyes, I would really think that this kid liked him. I have to say that our classmate Bai Mu has ignored it. What can the two of them do with a little suffering?

    Those who went out came back first to gather blue wood. After they put down the blue wood, Bai Mu arranged for them to get some clay back. After Celtic and the others came back, Bai Mu ordered them to get a #-shaped bracket. The bracket is tied up with strong green vines and stands in the position chosen by Bai Mu. The bottom of the bracket plunges deeply into the ground. Considering the stability of xi_ng, a few holes were opened on the wall of the cave, and wooden piles were driven in and fixed with the #-shaped bracket.

    The surrounding area of ​​the #-shaped bracket is going to be sealed with two layers of blue wood directly. The middle position can be used as a gate, and the place close to the gap in the cave wall is sealed with clay. There is nothing wrong with how many people are easy to handle. They only took two days to get the door in place. The only regret is the lack of tools. The flexibility of the door needs to be strengthened. The door is hollowed out on the upper and lower two pieces of wood on the bracket, then a log is inserted into it, and then a double-layer wooden door is weaved with blue wood strips on this round wood.

    Everyone looked at the door after the construction, and felt that it would be nice to get one in their own home, as it seemed to be much safer. Celtic carefully tried the wooden door. Absolute resistance is definitely not enough, but it is okay to delay time. And opening the door during the day does not have a great impact on the light in the cave. Just lock the door when you sleep at night.

    Anqiluo gleefully looked at his door, which was the first door in the tribe, thinking that he couldn't help but feel a little proud. Bai Mu asked Celt to invite the patriarch to have a look. After seeing it, the patriarch thought it was very good. He planned to install the female and the cub first, then the old man's house, and finally the single orc.

    "Celtic also get one for our family. You know that Andy is pregnant. I'm really afraid of what happens to him like Eli." Amo stepped forward and patted Celtic on the shoulder.

    "Well, you have to do whatever you want to protect." Celtic nodded his head, but he had seen the strength of his partner, Baby Amo, and wished not to let Andy leave his sight for a moment.

    "By the way, where did you find the potato that you ate at your house these past two days? I'll get some too. Andy has an appetite recently