13 more dates

After work I only had a few hours to actually get ready for this date. I had made the sandwiches that morning. All I had to do was dress up. When I got to the apartment Amy had already left for her night shift. I put on a long red summer dress and took a coat with me. I wore boots and a golden necklace. I wore a bit of makeup before wearing a red lip to match.

Once I actually found the location he sent me I climbed out the taxi. It was a fancy hotel. He was waiting for me outside. A few women had been crowding around him. I waved a few times before he saw me. He excused himself. He was wearing a yellow crop top with black jeans and boots. His tattoos were on full display. He had pigtails and a flower crown on his head.
"Hello beautiful." He said. He took my hand and directed me into the hotel.
"Hello yourself." I said. He handed me a flower crown.
I put it on.
We walked into a lounge that had a garden of its own. It was a huge indoor garden. There was a fancy restaurant right next to it.
"This place is so pretty but I'm sure the people that have to clean up the leaves must have a hard time."
"The hardest time." We sat on the grass. He had his own basket.
"I got something to drink and some dessert."
I took my own bag out.
"The sandwich you requested." I said laying out the food. He immediately took one.
"I haven't eaten breakfast." He began to chew slowly.
"What do you even put in this stuff?"
"Mayo,ham, cheese. spice Mayo lettuce pepper more ham and bacon. I added hot sauce for you."
I took the fruit salad that he got and opend it.
I began to eat the watermelon.
"About the last time I called you...my friends are alot."
"That's okay. I thought it was cute." I said truthfully. His cheeks became a light pink. I can actually have this kind of effect on a guy. He cleared his throat.
"So I was thinking that we should have more dates. I want to get to know you better." I stopped biting.
"Really more dates?"
"Yeah unless..you have other plans."
"I don't have plans."
"I mean...I" his cheeks started to flush a deep pink again.
Oh wow Charlie was not joking when he said he liked me.
Don't you think his moving too fast. Robin was also this perfect.
I continued to chew my fruits. You haven't even had sex with this guy yet. Before I could think. My mind began playing pictures of Zoe and in bed. What would he look like all spent? What would he sound like while having an orgasm. I carefully swallowed my watermelon.
"How about one movie date..." I said. Trying to keep myself from falling apart on the spot.
"Yeah sure...nothing real though I like animation"
"Ohh...l."
He layed down. He placed his arms behind his head.
"I'm not going any where." He looked at me. It was now my turn to feel flattered. He liked to stare i couldn't tell if he knew he was staring or not. I took out one of my sandwiches and started munching away.
"I kind of want to kiss you." We were rudely interrupted by a man with his leaf blower. Zoe picked up both of our baskets and we went to the top floor of the building.
"Are we even supposed to be up here?"
"Nope but they make exceptions."

Some how once we were done the sun had gone down. He said he would drop me off. He had a motorbike. Those old looking ones. He handed me a helmet.
He first sat on the bike before he helped me on. He took my hands and wrapped them around his waist. He speed into the busy road.
I had never been this close to him. I moved one of my hands to his shoulder. I don't know it was because of the date or because I realized that I was happy again. I slowly lifted that hand into the air. Soon after my other hand joined. Was the city always this beautiful.