11 The sandwich

A few days passed and I hadn't heard from him. I wanted to text him but I also did not want to seem needy. I just wanted to know if he was still interested in me.
Like he was ever he might have been bored the entire time. After Mrs Ross found David and Terry in the kitchen one night. She gave me a few days off and is basically torturing her granddaughter. I always wondered why Terry kept her job even though she was terrible at it. The bell to Amy's apartment rang. I answered the machine.
"If your looking for Amy she's at work and will only be back tomorrow morning."
"Im looking for a Stacy...I don't have a last name yet."
"Anson. Zoe?"
"Yeah can you let me in?"
I ran to the window. He was standing outside. He looked like messy.
I ran back to the machine.
"Sure." I pressed the button. I stood by the door.
Your to close back up sit at the kitchen table. I walked back and sat by the table. He knocked on the door. I stopped. I hadn't showered or even brushed my teeth yet. The plan was I'd just waste the day away. I ran to my bathroom and used my mouth wash. I ran back out and cleaned the living room.
"I'm coming." I said over the mess of empty bottles and used 2 minutes noodle cups. I then went back for the door. I opend it and He just smiled at me like he did not go MIA on me.
"Before you look at me like that. I lost my phone and I hadn't written your number anywhere else." I quickly moved aside.
"Thank you and another thing-" He placed a small back down.
"Can I crash here for a few hours?"
"Im not sure."
"I'll be out in a few hours like 9 hours." Amy wouldn't be back by then.
"Okay."
He sat down on the couch and removed his glasses from his head.
"I literally got off the plane and drove straight here. My team doesn't know I'm back and I'd like to keep it that way for a few hours."
"Are you hungry? I can make you a sandwich."
He stood up and took his jacket off.
"If you don't mind. Where's your bathroom?"
"In my bedroom." I took out the bread out the bread bin. Your rooms a mess remember. I quickly ran to the door.
"Hold on." I began putting my clothes away. I took my empty water bottles and threw them out into the fire escape. I went into my bathroom and took my clothes. When I walked out he was standing there.
"You know you don't have to clean up. I came here unannounced." He placed his bag on my bed. Luckily the bed was already made.
"I'll give you some privacy. Are you allergic to anything?"
"No but if you have hot sauce please put that in the sandwich." I closed the door behind me. I walked into the kitchen to make his sandwich. His in your bathroom. His using your shower!! Calm down Stacy. Stay calm. I placed the club sandwich on a plate and then placed it on the kitchen table. He walked out the bathroom with a towel on his head. He was wearing tracksuit pants and a simple black shirt. He took his phone out.
"Here. Your new number." I quickly wrote it down.
"Would you like anything to drink?"
"Anything but apple juice." I took a can of soda and placed it next to him.
"You got a new phone quickly." He shrugged.
"As long as my manager doesn't find my purchase for a while I'll be fine." He took a bite and smile.
"Nice."
"They are my specialty. I think that's the only reason my friend lets me stay with her."
"Id let you stay with me too." I tried not to watch him as he was stuffing his face but it couldn't be helped. Once he was done.
"Can I take a nap." He looked at the couch.
"Yeah. You can use my bed if you want." He took the towel off and walked back into my room. I watched him as he took my Adventure Time pillow and find some comfortably position in the bed. His feet dangled over the edge.

I spent the rest of the day making different sandwiches for Amy. If I did not stay with her I don't think she would be alive. I could see into my room and Zoe hadn't moved an inch.

When he finally woke up it was because he got a phone call. He picked it up and spoke another language. He walked out of my room and took one of the sandwiches I made for Amy. He then dropped the phone.
"I have to go." His voice was a lot deeper after sleep. He tied his hair and put the sandwich in the bag.
"Well I hope you slept well."
"Like a bear in hibernation." I held the door open for him.
"Thanks by the way." He bent over and kissed me on the cheek. I watched him walk into the car and drive off. I held the part of my cheek where he kissed me. Can we freak out now?