12 going live

>your boyfriend posted the sandwich you had made for me! The audacity! - Amybear.

REALLY< You

I quickly logged on to my social. His tattooed hand was in the picture with the sandwich. The second photo was the book store opposite the cafe. He must have looked for me. The caption was just NICE.
I liked the post. I then went to my own profile and it was just my picture I hadn't posted anything. After Robin and I broke up I deleted everything. I walked into my bedroom and took a picture of the city. Amy did say I had a better view of the city from my bedroom. He then immediately liked the picture.
I smiled. My face was going to hurt after this.

The city was becoming colder by the week and Mrs Ross was adding hot chocolate to the menu. The vinyl section was also getting busy. Maybe once I have saved enough I could buy myself a record and keep some of the vinyls for myself. I began to realize that Zoe was not as good at texting. Sure he would text me good morning but that would be it until the sun goes down. His a busy man I get it. Jammie walked into the store.
"I know you guys aren't anywhere near closing but. The thrift store is having a sale on denim." I took my apron off.
"Im taking a break!" Terry just rolled her eyes. She's been working a lot harder after David was fired. Jammie and I took a cab to central city. The busiest part of the city. We jumped out the cab and made our way to the building. I had 300 to spend. The rest was for rent and I was saving up for a car. We took so many clothes.
"How did you know about the sale?"
"I know the manager."
"You know everyone."
"Plus i know when you left You know who. You did not take your clothes so. I've been looking around. Also you might have a new man so....we can't have you look bad." She pulled the trolley to the checkout aisle.
"I don't know what I'd do without you guys." She gave me a side hug.
"You'd be homeless."

Or maybe I should save up for a laptop. I looked at my hardly working one.
> please let me know if anyone is selling a laptop.

Alright<JammieZ

I looked at my social and I made 1000 over night. I looked at my friends stories. I was about to log out when I was notified that Zoe was going live.
I clicked on to it.
He wasn't looking at the camera. I watched as more people flooded in.

○ StacyA as joined your live

He looked at the screen and smiled.
"Hey Stacy." Just then another man's face popped up. He had blonde curls and black sunglasses on.
"As in THE Stacy." Zoe pushed the guys face away.
"Shut up." He then looked at his comments.
○Who now i did not hear??
○who is this Stacy???
○is it the Stacy he followed? i have questions that need answers.
○literally the only person he followed.
"Guys calm down. See what you did." He looked away from the phone. The other guy came back on frame.
"Im sorry Stacyyyy." He began to laugh.
"ANYWAY. The reason why I am live right now is because I got a new tattoo." He stood up and he lifted his shirt. His chest already had an older looking tattoo but below that one was one of a mermaids face.
I stood up and went to pour water into the bathtub.
I looked away from my phone and began adding bubbles to the water.
"Where is Stacyyyy?" Another voice said. More voices started singing.
"Stacy. Where are youuu?"
○Im here. I typed out.
The sunglasses guys face popped up.
"She said she's here!" The unseen audience began screaming.
"Our boy got himself a girl!" One of them screamed.
Zoe's face was pink as he looked at the phone.
○his blushinggggg.
○omg Stacy is lucky.
"I'm gonna go. Bye."
Zoe's live has ended. I giggled as I got into the water. I closed my eyes for a few minutes. When my phone suddenly rang.
"Sorry about that they are...crazy."
"That's okay."
"You might want to go private for a while. I can't believe I didn't think of this."
"It's okay really. I just hope they are not bullying you."
"It's the opposite." He chuckled.
"Your free Friday right?"
"Yes what do you have in mind."
"That club sandwich."
"I can make you one when I see you again."
"Alright..it's really basic but a picnic?"
"A picnic is fine."
"Who are you talking to-" The same voice from the live interrupted.
"Leave me-."
"Hello Stacyyyyy."
"STOP."
"You can't tell but your baby daddy's blushing out here."
Before I could reply the phone was dropped.