44 his on again

I ran into the cafe.
"Switch on the tv." I shouted at Terry.  I quickly took my apron and put it on.
"Go to channel 122!" Terry took her time switching it on. I grabbed the remote.
"Aren't you supposed to-"
"Do it yourself I cleaned last night."
I sat near the tv. She grumbled and walked into the kitchen.
"Tonight we have Zoe joining us." The curtains were drawn back. I shifted closer. Zoe walked out. His hair was tied in a messy bun but it was clearly on purpose. He was wearing a baby blue silk blouse and leather pants that hugged his waste perfectly.
Fuck me.
I increased the volume.
He waved at the crowd. He sat and crossed his legs. He looked right into the camera.
Jesus.
"So tell us what are you doing here?"
"Well... the same old thing." He smiled.

>I watched the show you were on.

<wha'd ya think.

>I loved your look. Like I always do. I also hope we get to watch the movie together

<I don't really listen to my own work.
< what else do you want me to wear?;]

Wait..

>nothing.

...

I bit my lip. I said too much. I put my phone down. I walked into the kitchen. I made myself some coffee. I walked back in into my room. My phone buzzed. Okay. Okay. How do I apologize? I unlocked my phone and spat out my coffee.
Holy shit.
I coughed for a bit before I looked back at the picture. He was taking a selfie in bed. The only source of light was coming from the window. The sheets were covering the parts I wanted to see. He was smiling into the camera. The lack of light frustrated me.
Dear gods

"That's the type of shit you make your wallpaper. That's a work of art."
"I already did." I giggled.
"You do realize you have to send one back...a better one." Jammie smiled.
"Im going to be your photographer. We are going to make him go crazy."
"Is that why we are walking around this store."
"Yeap."

"I can't believe I'm doing this."
"OK! Okay. Now lay down like this. Bent your knees. Now look at me."
*click*
"Omg yes. Now take the bra off. Cover them like this. Look away and...give Mr a cheeky smile."
*click*
"Okay I think we can pick from the 20 we got." I got up from the bed.

"Now I wait." I watched the pictures as they sent.
I covered my face.
"Fuck...."
Will he like them?I hope he likes the. Maybe I should delete them. I heard my notifications.

<wow, 
    <well fuck                                                    
< damn. I needed a new lock

> whenever you feel lonely ;)

<I'm feeling lonely right now.

> yeah well come back then.

< what are you going to do when I get back. You know you make alot of promises.

> ;)

< ???

I let out a cackle. Jammie walked back in.
"What did he say?"
"He liked them."
"Good let's go out and eat."