37 Online

● i don't get it why is he with her?
○ I MEAN she's better then Ashley Benson.
● but she's fat and black. Honestly his a mess.
○just say your racist and fatphobic.
●am I the only one that's happy about this.

I locked my phone. Being on social media was a bad idea. All I did was go on the internet and searched his name because i didn't know what his favorite color is. Then it got deeper and I might have watched some interviews and saved some pictures. I hadn't seen Zoe for a while. I had access to alot of material. He'd come in late in the night and leave early in the morning. I tried to wake up before he did once I ended up passing out at work.
Today was the last day he would be staying with us.
The plan was to stay awake for as long as possible. Amy had left for work awhile ago. I took out my popcorn out of the microwave. I made my way to the tv. The plan is to stay awake until he gets here.

"Stacy?" I opend my eyes. Zoe was bent over looking at me. I quickly sat up.
"I fall asleep." I mumbled. He sat next to me.
"Why?"
"I was hoping I would actually see you leave." Zoe looked at the tv.
"Remember what i had said about you moving in with me?"
"I'll only move in if you come home every night. Unless your traveling." He brushed his hand on my knee. I was suddenly hyper aware that I was wearing my Hello kitty shorts and matching vest. His hand traveled up my thigh.
"So...it's a yes." He kissed my neck.
"It's only a yes if you come home at 8pm latest 10 pm." His hand continued to travel up.
"11pm." He said.
He pushed my legs apart.
"Sit on my lap." I got up. He pulled my shorts and panties down.
"Sit." I sat down on his thigh. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders. He kissed me. I kissed him back. He smiled into a kiss. He held my hips. The fabric of his jeans against me, it felt different.
"Im sure you know what do." I nodded my head.
Yeehaw.

I woke up the following morning. Amy was in the kitchen make loud mess. I slowly got up and it was Zoe in the kitchen.
"Hey I thought you would have left." He hummed.
He placed a plate right infront of me. Blueberry pancakes.
"Who taught you how to cook?"
"My uncle. Where is your golden...what's the English word?"
He looked around.
"Stroop?"
"Syrup?" I pointed to the bottom cabinet. He took it out.
"This is what happens when your bilingual." He chuckled.

Zoe and I agreed I'd only move in with him once he came back from Los Angeles. It was only a week. All I had to do was survive that long.
I'm thirsty. Last night was not enough.
I've been thirty alot lately. . It's because I like him. I realized once I watched him eat his pancakes. I wanted to see him eat pancakes more often. Pancakes I've made. I wanted to make him breakfast every other morning. That's when it clicked. I wanted to do mundane things. Stuff I'd only think about. Go to the beach. Movie nights together. That thing they do in movies where the couple is making breakfast together. My feelings they suddenly made sense. The amount of times I caught myself thinking about sex  or day dreamed about him.
Once we move in together it will be easier to be intimate with him.
Also who is Ashley Benson?