19 donuts and cake

Stacy

I put all the donuts we did not sell into little plastic packets and placed it on a table. I took my apron off.
I watched Terry walk out. U cleaned the last few tables.
"I'll have tea..I don't feel like coffee." Zoe walked in. I smiled.
He sat and took his jacket off.
I made the tea and placed it down.
"Thank you." He took a sip.
I sat on the opposite side of the table. We sat in silence for a while before he put his cup down.
"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" Zoe looked at me. As if he just asked me what my favorite color is.
"Umm..."
"You can say no." He finished his cup of tea. I wanted to. But we knew nothing about each other.
"Sure I'll be your girlfriend."
"Good. I was tired of guessing."
"Maybe we should get to know each other better." He leaned back.
"What would you like to know."
"Your favorite instruments? Star sign. Favorite genre of music."
He looked around the cafe.
"Violin. I don't know i was born in February 18. Rnb." He stood up.
"Now i also want coffee." He made his way to the counter. I helped him use the coffee machine. I could feel him standing right behind me.
"You look nice with your work uniform." I giggled.
"That's not going to help you get into my pants mr." He leaned in and I could smell his perfume. His hair brushed against my back. He placed his hands on my hips. He held me tightly.
"Umm...what are you d-" He kissed my shoulder. I quickly turned around to face him which was a bad idea.
"Your my girlfriend. Now right."
"Yes b... but that does not mean...we are going to have you know." He smiled.
"No I don't know..."
"You know...sex." I whispered.
His smiled quickly faded.
"You know I'm not with you for sex you know that right...like I actually want to be around you right...its not just physical." He pulled away. I made a mistake somewhere.
So there is some physical attraction.
"I didn't mean it like that...I." I grabbed his face and kissed him.
I was corned between the counter and him. The deeper the kiss became. The closer he got.
"Okay this just seems like it's physical. I swear it's not." He walked away. I squeezed my legs together. I could feel my heart pounding. I tried to collect my thoughts but instead I had more dirty thoughts.
"Umm...you want to go for a walk."
"No." He turned pulled me into his arms.
"To bad your wearing jeans."
"Why would that matter..." He kissed my cheek.
"Your so cute. I'm going to spoil you."