47 the ex

This city was sunny. I was warned about it. I walked around I  a store.  Zoe was busy. To distract me he gave me his card. I was planning on getting a job using my graphic design degree. I needed some interview clothes. I picked up a few things.
"You're the new girlfriend." I turned and was faced with a someone I never wanted to meet.
Act like you don't know her.
"Sorry?" She crossed her arms.
"Please...you know exactly who I am and I know who you are." She picked up a lacy bra.
"God I can't wait for the minute his done with you." She walked closer.
"You don't really know him until you see him high. Banging every bitch in the room." She smiled. She was Please with herself.
"His not like that with me."
"All men are the same and until you see Zoe's ugly side. Good fucking luck." She walked off. I held on to my clothes tightly. Why didn't I speak up. Dammit. Zoe's ugly side. I looked at the clothes and slowly put them back.
I have honestly never seen him angry not at me anyways. Their relationship was different. I stepped out the store.
"Stacy." I looked up and there was a camera man. He took a few photos a second guy joined him. I started walking faster and faster towards the car. I immediately stepped inside.
"Jesus." I breathed out. One man leaned on the car.
"Smile for us fatty." He started to take more pictures. I flipped him off before I took off. I climbed out the car. I made my way back to Ashley.
"Why does it bother you so much?"
"What? You and him. It doesn't bother me. I could careless but listen. As girl to girl. Run. Run and never look back. Because-" She climbed into a pink Lamborghini.
"He will make you seem like the enemy. He'll use you and then throw you out. Just like he did me." She lowered her glasses.
"And I see alot of flags go off." She smiled sweetly.
"But if his really changed then I'm happy." She drove away.
Never be Zoes enemy.

"I met your ex." I walked into the hotel room. Zoe was busy working.
He looked up from his laptop.
"You did?"
"Yes. You know Ashley." He nodded slowly.
"How long have you been  clean."
He closed his laptop.
"A while." That could be two weeks to a month.
"Zoe how long?"
"About  2 years." He took out a water bottle.
"We should get going the house is ready for us." He walked away.
I unlocked my phone. I was not longer sure how well this week was going to go. Suddenly I don't like LA anymore.