15 fun at a loft party

Jammie and I walked in the the building. I held out my phone for the man at the door. He scanned my phone.
"Welcome ladies." He opend the metal door. We walked in and as soon as we did. The busy lights blinked and people were moving to the beat. There were people dancing in cages.
"Holy shit..." Jammie gasped. I looked around.
"Where are they?!" I shouted. Jammie pointed to a different floor.
"Up there." Jammie had invited a few of her friends to the party. We both waved and they waved back. We made our way to the VIP section.
I introduced myself. They all jumped around.
"The Dj is fucking killing it." I looked around for the dj booth.
"Apparantly it's-"
"ZOE!" I screamed. Jammie squeeled.
"GO! To him!"
"You guys know him?" One of her friends said.
"She knows him." Jammie said. Zoe was busy dancing back and forth. I was handed a drink. I quickly drank it.
"Im going." I announced.
"Don't get pushed around!" One of them shouted. I quickly made my way to him. The closer I got the more people pushed. Once I got to the front there were guards and dancer.
"ZOE!" I shouted. A girl next to me shouted as well. I waved my hands around. The same girl pushed me.
"I got here first!" She continued to push me. The gaurd held me. I tried to pull away but the girl pushed me again.
"I know the Dj." I said.
"Sure lady." The guard pushed me back into the crowd. The gaurd looked at Zoe. He looked in my direction. I waved wildly. The girl also started waving. Zoe walked away from the stand. He whispered something in the guards ear. The guard pulled my arm.
"Go up the stairs." I made my way up.
"What about me!" The girl shouted. I flipped her off. I walked up the small stairs.
"Hello party animal." I said.
He pulled me for a hug. He took of the earphones. He kissed my neck. I froze.
Please continue.
I pulled him in. He smiled.
"That's enough." He chuckled.
"What are you doing
Here?" He shouted.
"To party! It's a friend of mines birthday!" I shouted back.
"Really what's their name."
"Nancy Holloway."
He put his earphones back on.
"We have a Nancy Holloway joining us. Tonight." I heard Jammie and her friends screaming.
"Happy birthday Nancy!" Zoe sang.

We all walked out the building holding a guy up. We placed him on the floor.
"He'll be fine right?" We all looked at him. Jammie shrugged.
"Lets go i heard Moms bra is still open." We walked down the road.
Zoe placeds his arms around my shoulder.
"Tonight was fun." Zoe leaned in.
"Yeap. The amount of people that left when we did..you have fans." He smiled.
"I'll drop you off. Your friends have rides home but you." I looked around and found Jammie making out with Charlie.
"Okay you can drop me off." He took my hand and we slowly walked away from the group.
"So how many drinks can you have before. Your drunk. Because you drank all night and you seem fine."
"Alot. I had 8 glasses of vodka once and I was the only one who was able to drive." We got to his bike. He sat and pulled out a helmet.
"Come here." I walked towards him. He placed the helmet on my head and clipped it. I pulled away but he held me in one place.
"I want to kiss you."
"You c-"
"OH my god you guys are leaving." Jammie hobbled over.
"Yeah...I think I'm going to call it a night."
"Oh...OH...Stacy do you have a condom?"
"Not like that his just dropping me off." Jammie looked at us both.
"Okay whatever you say." She wobbled away. Zoe switched on his bike. I climbed behind him. I placed my hands on his shoulders.
"Waistline." He said. I placed them there. He put his mask on.
He tapped my hand and I tightened my grip. He took off.