24 Mom

I was sitting on my mother's porch waiting for her to come home. If she would even come home.I had not seen her since Robin. I hadn't seen her since I got back to the city. I only wanted to visit her once I was financially stable. Her old red vw parked right in front of her garage. I stood up.
"Stacy?" I looked at her and smiled. I wanted to see her once I was okay. After what happened last night I thought maybe I'm moving faster that I thought. When I woke up this morning and he wasn't there I was genuinely upset. So maybe I should take it slow.
"Hey mom."

"Im glad your staying with a friend." I helped her pack the groceries.
"The truth is I was about to get your father involved."
"Why? He wouldn't care." A few months after I was born my mother found out that my father had an entire family with another woman. So before I knew it I hardly knew my father. Or his family.
"I have no choice. My only child was busy with an asshole. I thought you couldn't see how bad he was."
I sat down. She handed me money.
"Mom I told you I have a job I'm fine now."
"Save it then."

I walked into Amy's apartment building when the saw that the door was open. I slowly made my way to the door. I took my pepper spray out of my bag. The appliances were a mess. The tv was broken and the sofas were clearly cut. The refrigerator was on the floor. I took my phone out.
After I called Amy twice. I decided to call Jammie.
"Heyyyyy."
"I think Robin was in the apartment."
"What do you mean?"
"Nothing was taken and everything is broken." I walked into Amy's room and it was trashed too. I slowly began to pick up her things.
"I called Amy and she's not picking up I don't know what to do."
"Call the cops for now...I'll be there in a few minute." I lifted Amy's clothes and put them back in their places. I didn't even want to go to my room.
I told the cops everything I knew and I let them into the apartment. I went to my room and he had spraypainted all my things. On the wall WHORE was written in red.
"Im here." Jammie walked in.
"Hey."
"I called Amy's work they will let her know." He dragged in a suitcase.
"Well you and Amy can't stay here." I shrugged.
We packed bags and piled them up in Jammies car.
If he knows where I live then he knew where I worked. I sighed.
"That asshole really won't listen. You have a restraining order against him." I looked out the window. This was too much. My finger hovered about Zoe's name on my phone. I locked my phone. He was probably busy.