Chapter 28

Adam

"One ticket please!" I yelled to the ticket lady over the people's talking. I am going to watch the game Courtney and the Ducks are in.

"Thirty dollars." The lady stated. I went into my pocket and pulled out my old beat up wallet. I flipped it open and pulled out three ten-dollar bills and handed it to her. She got the ticket and handed it to me. I grabbed it and walked in. It was a huge ice rink. Today, they play the Red Wings. I don't know how they play, to tell you the truth, I never even heard of the team. I was walking down the isle to try to find my seat.

"No... No.... No...." I mumbled.

"Banks!" I heard someone yell. I turned around quickly to see who was yelling my name. Great, the Varsity team. I sighed. "Come sit with us!" I heard Brendan yell as he had his arm around his girlfriend, Lauren. I really haven't met the girl but I have a gut feeling that I can't trust her. I started to climb (well, not really "climb", but it sure did feel like it) over to the group. I sat right in front of Brendan. He put his hand on my shoulder. "Banks, I want to introduce you to a friend of my girlfriends, Adam, this is Sandy Hampton, Sandy, Adam Banks." Brendan introduced. He winked at me.

I turned around and saw a girl that looks like she belongs in the 80's. She was chewing hard on her gum, wrapping her long, black hair around her finger in a flirty way. She had a cheerleader outfit on. He's hooking me up with an 80's slut.

"Hi." She said. I nodded and turned my head to face the ice. "You new here?" She asked as she positioned herself in her chair.

"Yeah." I said shortly. She blew a huge, pink bubblegum bubble, then it popped, having some of her spit coming onto my face. I wiped the spit off with my finger. This should be interesting.