Chapter 66

Courtney

I was in my dorm waiting for Catie to come back. I'm not aloud to go to classes because I'm still kicked out of the college. Catie was still out with Matt.

Catie called and said that she was going to be out a little longer because her and Matt had discuss something important. After she said that, she laughed, then hung up. So I was just sitting in my dorm bored.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

I looked over and saw the phone vibrating from the ringing. I went over and picked it up and put it gently on my hair.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey, is this Courtney?" A girl asked. I paused.

"Who's this?" I asked.

"I cannot tell you that info unless you tell me if you're Courtney or not." The girl demanded. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes it's Courtney." I agreed. There was a pause.

"What's your middle name?" The girl asked.

"Why the hell should I tell you?" I asked. There was a pause.

"Just tell me." The girl asked.

"My middle name is..." I paused. "Ocean." I said. The girl paused.

"Oh, hey Courtney. It's Ocean." She said. "Your cousin."

"Hey Ocean. You scared me." I heard her laugh. "How'd you get my number?" I asked.

"I got my ways." Ocean explained. I laughed.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Okay." Ocean paused. "I have this performance in Minnesota and I want you to come." I nodded.

"Okay, what's goin' on?" I asked.

"The Grammy's." Ocean replied.

"Isn't that in California?" I asked.

"Mostly but they changed it to Minnesota because a rain stormed ruined it all. So it's moved down here and I want you to come." Ocean said.

"Okay, can I bring a date?" I asked.

"Yeah. Hey um, do you still know Luis?" Ocean asked. I smiled.

"Yeah, he's goin' to my college, why?" I asked. Even though I know what she is going to ask.

"Well, uh, I have been thinking about the first time I met you at the airport about seven years ago, and then I remember the team. Like, James... And Adam... Oh, by the way, how's Adam?" Ocean asked. I shrugged. I started to walk over to my bed.

"I uh, haven't been talkin' to him to a lot like when we were little. I'm dating someone else." I explained. I sat down at my bed.

"Oh, Courtney, I'm sorry." Ocean apologized. I sighed. "Anyway, I'll be out in three days so I'll see you then."

"Okay, bye."