Chapter 68

Courtney

The next day was tiring. I had to wake up to around six in the morning to get ready because the case starts at eight. I sat up in my bed. Catie was sleeping in her bed. I got up from the bed and walked over to Catie to wake her up because she wants to come to the case. I walked to her and started to shake her softly.

"Hey... Catie, wake up." I whispered. She started to moan as she woke up. "Come on Catie, we have to get ready." I said. She turned and faced me. Her eyes popped open.

"Okay... Courtney?" Catie asked.

"Yeah?" I asked. She paused.

"Do you love Matt?" She asked. I paused. It's Matt and Adam I love. "Courtney?" She asked. I sighed.

"Yes, I do, why?" I asked. She shrugged.

"Just wanna ask." She asked. I nodded.

"Okay, let's get ready."

_________________________

"Okay let's start to case of Freshman Vs. University of Minnesota. Mr. Zane Stafford, is it true that you would like to take away all the Freshman's scholarships and one of the Varsity's scholarship too?" The judge asked.

"Yes Your Honor." Mr. Stafford replied.

"And is it true that you don't think it's fair that Mr. Stafford Senior, because I know this is another Stafford out there, that he is taking away the scholarships away from your freshman players and you are countersuing for the return of their scholarships. Is that correct, Mr. Sam Orion?" The judge asked.

"Yes m'am." Coach Orion stated. The judge nodded.

"Okay, it is now time for your lawyer, Mr. Stafford Senior." The judge said. I looked over and saw the lawyer get up.