Chapter 87

Adam

I looked over at Connie. "You like me?" I asked. She turned to me, stared at me, then turned back to Guy.

"Look, I liked him a little bit. But I loved you more." Connie confessed. Guy paused and sighed.

"Goodbye Connie." He turned around, opened the door, and left. Connie turned around and looked at me. She did a shy smile. I sighed and looked down at my bag. On the corner of my eye, I could see Courtney staring at Connie.

"I'm sorry Courtney." Connie apologized.

"It's fine." Courtney said fast. I heard Courtney zip up her bag real fast and walk away.

__________________________

Courtney

I was in my dorm starting to get ready for prom. There was one more hour until prom starts, so forty-five minutes until Matt picks me up.

"Oh my gosh I can't wait till prom!" Catie stated as she was in the bathroom getting changed into her prom dress.

"I can." I called out. I was looking at my dress laid out on my bed, deciding if I wanted to go. I heard the bathroom door open.

"Oh, Courtney, don't tell me you are having doubt about it." Catie said. I looked at her and smiled.

"You look good." I stated. She smiled.

"Thanks. And you will too if you get your dress on." Catie said, picking up my dress and holding it out. I grabbed it with both my hands.

"I don't know." I sighed. Catie turned me around and started to push my to the bathroom. Once we got to the bathroom, she pushed me as hard as she could and grabbed the door. She shut it closed. I went to the door handle and tried to get out, but the door was locked.

"You are not getting out unless you get the dress on and say you are going!" Catie warned. I rolled my eyes and started laugh.

"Wow, thanks Catie." I said sarcastically. I heard you laugh. I heard the someone knock.

"I got it, you stay here." Catie demanded. I sighed and started to get undressed. "Hey Ocean, come in." I heard Catie say.

"Thanks, is Courtney here?" I heard Ocean ask.

"Yeah, she's in the bathroom." Catie answered. There was a pause.

"Courtney, are you in there?" Ocean asked. I took off my shirt.

"Yeah, I'm in here." I said.

"What are you doin' in there?" Ocean asked.

"She was having doubts again so I locked her in the bathroom until she puts on the dress and says she's going to prom." Catie answered. I heard Ocean laugh.

"Really?" Ocean asked still laughing.

"Yeah, I'm bein' put against my will." I stated. I heard her laugh even more.

"Nice. Okay, is the dress on?" Ocean asked.

"No." I snapped. I took of my pants and started to slid on my dress.