Chapter 118

Courtney

"Breakfast is delicious." Goldberg implied as he took a bite out of the pancake.

"I know right!" Connie said with a mouth full. We all started to laugh. I was sitting next to Adam and Charlie with James in front of me. I was kind of tired. I didn't get that much sleep last night because of Matt.

I felt really bad, but I'm not in love with him anymore. I haven't seen Matt all morning either, and we all have to be down here for breakfast because we have school right after.

Ocean started to go down here for schooling, too. I feel really bad for her too because the Grammys got canceled. But she said she was fine.

"Hey y'all." I heard someone say. I turned around and saw Ocean walking up to us with a tray in her hands.

"Hey Ocean." We all said. She went over and sat down next to Luis. Luis put his arm around her. I smiled. "So, congrats on your win..." Ocean said with a big smile.

"Thanks Ocean." Dwayne said.

"Yeah, I was in the stands with Catie, and we were screamin' our heads off when Charlie made the winnin' score. You did amazin'." Ocean stated, taking a bite from the piece of watermelon.

"That was fun though. Seeing those Varsity players faces when we won. Priceless!" Les said with a sing-song voice. We all started to laugh.

"Hey Ocean, can I talk to you?" Adam asked, looking down. Ocean nodded. They both got up, and left the table. I looked at Charlie.

"What was that about?" I asked. Charlie shrugged.

"I don't know. It's Adam." Charlie said with a laugh. I started to giggle.

"NO WAY!" I heard Ocean scream. The whole cafeteria fell silent. We looked over and saw Adam with his hand over face like he was embarrassed. Ocean looked at all of us and smiled. "Go on, nothin' to see here." Ocean said.

"Isn't that Ocean Jewell?!" I heard someone yell.

"Dammit." I heard Ocean say, then she ran out.

"That's her! Come on!" I heard another person yelled. Then, everyone from the cafeteria ran out except for us. We all stared at each other, then started to laugh. Adam came back and sat down next to me.

"What the hell did you tell her?" Guy asked.

"Nothing." Adam snapped.

"Woah, Adam. You okay?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled.

"I'm more then okay."