Chapter 122

Courtney

I was staring at Adam.

Did he just ask me to marry him?

I smiled and started to tear up. "I thought you would have never asked." I sighed. He smiled.

"Is that a yes?" Adam asked. I let out a little laugh and nodded, trying to hold back my tears. Yet, I was unsuccessful.

"It's more then a yes." I sighed. He smiled and started to laugh.

"Courtney." He sighed. He got up and hugged me. We hugged really tight. We started to laugh while I was crying. We let go and he got the ring, the most beautiful ring, out from its box.

Then he closed the box and shoved it in his pocket. He grabbed my hand and slid the ring slowly onto my finger. I put my other hand over my mouth and started to cry even more. Once he finally got the ring on. I looked at it.

"You like it?" Adam asked. I smiled and looked at him.

"Not as much as I love you." I stated. He smiled and kissed me. All of a sudden, I heard clapping and screaming. We stopped kissing and looked over.

The whole team was there. Including Catie, Ocean, Coach Bombay and Orion. They all came on the ice and started to hug us. I smiled.

"Congrats!" Everyone started to yell. Adam and I started to laugh. Adam slid his hand across my waist and held me close to him.

"Okay! Okay! Let's get a picture with just Adam and Courtney. Everyone out of the way!" I heard James yell. Everyone skated to behind James, who had the camera.

I put on hand on Adam shoulder, and the one with the ring, over his chest. Adam shoved one hand into his pocket and the other was still across my waist. "Okay! One, two, three, cheese!" James yelled.

"Cheese!" Adam and I said happily. I saw the flash go off.

"Okay, Les! Get the camera stand for all of us to take a picture!" James demanded. Les did a nervous laugh.

"Uh, where is it?" Les asked. I started to giggle. James sighed in frustration.

"Tell me you brought it." James said as he put his hand over his face. Les did a guilty smile.

"I thought Goldberg brought it!" Les yelled.

"Well, I thought Charlie brought it!" Goldberg yelled at Les.

"Hey! No need to fight guys. We will always cherish this moment." Adam looked down at me. "Forever."

_________________________

THE END.

*hey! Cj Butterfield here! This is the end of the second book! But no need to worry! There is one more on the way. It will be called "My Hockey Husband" and will be published in around two hours! Thank you for reading the second book of the "Where Do I Begin?" series. It's been such a pleaser to write this book for you! And look out for my other books too! Here's the names.

-Coach's Daughter. (MIGHTY DUCKS BOOK)
-Game On (ENDERS GAME BOOK)
-The Key
-When on the Moon
-Behind the Scene with the Ducks (MIGHTY DUCKS BOOK)
-Hundred Days, Hundred Nights (THE OUTSIDERS BOOK)
-All Grown Up (THE OUTSIDERS BOOK)
-Witch Next Door
-Teenage Assassin
-The Breakdown (THE OUTSIDERS BOOK)
-The Zodiac Signs
-Acting Gone Real
-My Brother, The Hockey Player (MIGHTY DUCKS BOOK)
-Oops, I Guess (FERRIS BULLERS DAY OFF)
-My Home, The Road
-When I Woke Up (THE OUTSIDERS BOOK)
-Before You Knew It

BOOKS WITH THIS SERIES:

1. Where Do I Begin? (101 chapters)
2. College, Love, Hockey (122 chapters)
3. My Hockey Husband (coming out soon!)

Also! If you want me to tell you when my book is published, either message/ comment and I'll tell you when it's out!

Stay gold and stay amazing!

-Cj Butterfield*