Blackout

Percy's POV:

"ANNABETH!!" I screamed as a flash of green light hurtled towards her from the noseless dude's wand. She dodged it at the last second but fell over the side of the cliff and was holding on for dear life. I ran towards her dodging spells, weapons, and all the other craziness going on around me. I had to do a dive roll under the Trident at one point. Bridget was swinging it with ease and was doing a badass job of wreaking havoc.

I did a baseball player slide to where Annabeth was and grabbed her hands right as she was slipping. I got her up and held her fast in a hug.

"That scared me, please try to be more careful near the edge," I whispered in her ear. I didn't even know if she could hear over all of this. She leaned back and quickly kissed me before rushing back into battle throwing on her invisability cap on.

Even though her hair was a wreck, she had blood, dirt, ash, and grim all over her, and her clothes were destroyed...she looked as beautiful ever. I knew I couldn't focus on that right now though. I ran to my sister, she was starting to look weak.

She looked at me, "Perce, I'm fine, really. I got this. Go help Harry and Rachel."

I shook my head, "You're getting drained, I'm tag teaming you. Gimme the Trident."

"Bridget, your brother is right. Switch, it doesn't make you weak to take a break," our father told her.

She looked at both of us then finally groaned, "Fine."

"Go to the water with Frank and fight those monsters, get a power surge and kick some ass, I got this for a while," I told her. She started to run to the stream where Frank was fighting off a Chimera. I could see the recharge as soon as she stepped into the water, it look almost as if her eyes started to glow and all her senses were turned onto hyper alert, her aura was almost like visible.

after admiring and being proud of my little sister I started to run towards the guy I really wanted to kill,

No Nose.

"Percy!" I heard my father yell but I ignored him. I was angry and wanted revenge for him almost killing my wife

"ARGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!! DO NOT EVER TRY AND KILL MY WIFE AGAIN YOU SON OF A BITCH!!" I ran towards him as quick as I could with a look that was thirsty for blood and he had the nerve to look bored...

"YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" I scream right in his face and he just rolled his eyes.

"I am getting pretty tired of all you kids. I think maybe it is time for the plan Chaos told me about." he sighed.

I looked at him and started swinging my trident he stopped it with his wand and yawned, "Childs play my boy. You lot did well collecting everything you needed but...the final battle is yet to come you haven't even met your biggest advisory. I think it is time for you kids to take a time out. Kronos, we'll find you another body, this one obviously failed, come now, time to start Plan B."

I watched for a moment as Leo started to have some sort of seizure and then out of his nose and eyes a golden orb began floating in the air. Leo collapsed to the ground and Will ran to him.

"He's not dead, but I don't know what is happening either," he yelled.

"What?" I grumbled struggling against his shield from my weapon thinking about everything that just happened. He raised his wand.

The last thing I remembered was a flash of blue and then a word that sounded suspiciously like Obliviate.

Then black.

•••

The end.

~Daughter Of Poseidon