The Third Great Prophecy is Decreed

(I ONLY OWN THE PLOT AND THE FEW CHARACTERS I MADE UP!!!! ALL OTHER CHARACTERS, LOCATIONS, AND REFERENCES TO PAST WORKS BELONG TO RICK RIORDAN AND J.K ROWLING!!!)

Chiron's POV:

After the Giant War I had been quite certain that this generation of demigods would get a break....then Rachel came to see me privately for the third time this week two months after the War.

"Chiron...I feel it again..." she looked on the verge of tears, she was forcing all her energy into blocking out the Spirit of Delphi because she didn't want another prophecy either, but the strain of blocking the spirit, it was hurting her.

"Rachel, let the Prophecy speak..." I spoke calmly.

she nodded. She doubled over as green smoke started billowing out around her, when she looked back up her eyes had turned green and she wasn't Rachel anymore. She was the Oracle....

"14 shall set out most old and one new

The Huntress, the Praetor, and the seven, are a few

The Panic, the sun, and the dark, will also help out the gods

The Oracle and previously unknown child who has beat all the odds

The land is unsafe, air and sea must be used

Back again to ancient lands, whom state is unimproved

Some more shall be met in the homeland of Loch Ness

But whether to trust could be the factor that decides success

Groups separate to far and wide

To find details of information that an enemy will provide

The first ever mother now rises for vengeance

For being forgotten and left casted down into nothingness

Together she joins with the two previously defeated

Because with her help they may finally be succeeded

She brings all those lost back to life at her side

But only of course if they were to evil allied

This journey shall be long and put strain on all friends

One will get lost but return, on which side? it depends

The god whom bore the new will need to be found

Or all plans to succeed will become drowned

While the brethren may believe the end draws near

The Lord of Darkness shall make the path veer

Memories forgotten and friends split apart

Once a team together now a team not

Past must be recalled

Before to the First Mother the world does fall

Fail without trust, without friends, and without magic

Without those three elements the results will be tragic

But keep these in mind and you'll make it home free

For the fate of the universe forever now rest with thee"

After frantically writing the last line down I rushed to catch a falling Rachel. after I set her down gently I put my face in my hands. A god had to be found, maybe not right now but eventually a god would be taken....who was the first mother that is rising. the previously defeated....that could mean Gaea and Kronos or all the Titans including Kronos and all the Giants again, including Gaea. 14 people on one quest back to the ancient lands, and all of the people involved have already been through enough. Magic? are they gonna need to save Hecate? But I didn't believe this new child was going to be a child of Hecate. Impossible odds indicates, Big Three? new people in the land of Loch Ness? Annabeth would probably understand that, but how would they know whether to trust or not. One lost and may come back on the wrong side, this would be bad. It was all a lot. I couldn't tell the children, not yet, it was obviously who the prophecy was for...except for one. At least I don't have any obligation to say anything until the last child shows up. so that it how long I will wait...

until the last child shows up....

Thank all gods above that they had granted the two camps a portal and all of the people except one that he needed were between the two. He wasn't going to tell them yet. Not until the 14th member arrived...

•••

Chiron let Rachel rest as he went to lunch. The Romans were having lunch at Camp Half-Blood this day and the Hunters of Artemis were visiting. so there would be Capture of the Flag after dinner.

he watched all the children he had witnessed grow up all rough house and play games with one another. He saw Leo, Percy, and Jason all jumping rolling on the grass laughing historically...for some reason. The Athena children all were settled and talking, Annabeth as always got her siblings to meals calm, the Hunters who claimed the Artemis Table per usual, he did see that Thalia had chosen to sit with her brother this day though. She sat at the Zeus table waiting for him. he saw Nico Di Angelo once again breaking the rules on his "doctors note" and sitting will Will Solace at the Apollo table. he chuckled looking at the young couple, he then turned to watch as the Aphrodite children all paraded into the pavilion. Piper McLean leading her house with pride, Chiron would never say this to anyone but he was extremely happy she took over the position from Drew, she was not a good head counselor. He then watched as Hazel, Reyna, and Frank walked through the portal and settled at their respectable tables. Reyna though not a Hunter was invited to sit with them. Hazel was sitting at the Hades table, alone sadly because Nico sat with Will. Frank joined his Greek siblings at the Ares table. Grover the Satyr sat at the Poseidon table waiting for Percy. Finally the three boys had stopped acting like baboons and got up to go sit at their respectable tables. Percy sat at the Poseidon table, Jason with his sister at the Zeus table, and Leo sat with his siblings at the Hephaestus table.

"Welcome to the Hunters!!" I called out to the campers. Everyone cheered for the Hunters, who all smiled because they finally started to warm up to the campers. He faked a cheery smile but inside he was hurting looking at the smiling faces of the children he would once again have to send of on a deadly mission even though they had believed for some of them, for the second time that now they would be free from War and the next generation would be left with problems not them anymore. "Tonight after dinner, we shall have the traditionally Capture the Flag game against the Hunters!! Maybe this time we actually could win haha." The Hunters laughed aloud while all the campers, including the ones from Camp Jupiter groaned even though they did not understand what it necessarily meant because they'd never played against the Hunters.

Thalia raised her hand from the Zeus table, "Since Reyna is an honorary Hunter, we claim her for our team. Just warning you."

"Yes, Thalia, I assumed as much. Now, enjoy yours meals and the rest of today's activities!"

all the campers started to rise to burn offerings to their godly parents.

•••

Hey, if you're reading this thank you for clicking on my story I promise it'll be a good one!! I have a lot already written so there is gonna be a spam of chapters today May 2nd 2020. Idk how exactly how scheduled and expected my uploads will be so I am not gonna promise any consistent update days!!! Just bare with me please. Okay I hope you like what you've read so far <3

~Daughter Of Poseidon