Then He Faded

Piper's POV:

It has been a month since Leo ran away, the last time we heard from him was when he sent the letter for Bridget. Since then we left the port in Paris...we couldn't stay still forever we still had a quest and we needed to continue on, if he was meant to come back he could find us again.

Bridget and me had been sleeping in the same cabin because I wanted to keep a close on eye on her.

Percy, Thalia, Jason, and Annabeth were all taking on Leo's role, when Bridget felt up to it she would help her brother as well. Draco and I have talked a lot about his relationship with Bridget. I could see that they were good for one another and that Draco loved her deeply, but I could also see how conflicted Bridget was feeling as if everything that happened was her fault.

I told Draco to be patience with her and not treat her like a fragile thing that will break, just show her love and if they are meant to be everything will work out that way one way or another.

Not a day went by that I didn't think of Leo and how I'd now lost him for a second time without knowing if he was safe or coming back.

*ouuuu another ~spicy~ transition*

"Leo Valdez...you understand what this will do to you correct? You may end up perishing..." Kronos' voice rocked around in my head as I stood at the edge of the river. I'd been with these evil dudes for about a month and I had no shame in saying...

I believed in what they stood for. Soon after making my decision they tattooed my left wrist with a black Theta-Delta symbol.

I glared at my teachers...ever since I joined they'd been training me harder so I've become more powerful, "I am just as fucking powerful and strong as Percy! And even if you caught him he wouldn't be willing to dip in the river again and actually survive especially if he knew what was coming next!" I yelled. Voldemort's eyes even widen.

My mother was dead...I didn't have anyone to give me blessing so the rule didn't apply to me...

[idk if that's how it works just go with it lol]

I looked into the river and then without another thought wadded into the water. Immediately I felt my entire body burning in agony.

I thought of the part of my body I was using as my link, the crook behind my ear was going to be my Achilles heel. Almost impossible to be hit especially if I'm wearing a helmet.

I'm ashamed to admit that when in the river the voice that kept me sane even over my mother's voice was Bridget's.

We were sitting on the roof and I was staring at her while we laid side ways to one another she flicked my head, "Remember Male Tinker Bell, you have a purpose. You can turn the tides."

That's when I got yanked out by something. I coughed a bit and looked up. Voldemort was levitating me with a bored looked, "So, if I drop you will it just not hurt? How does this work?"

I shrugged, "I don't know snake face." he rolled his eyes and dropped his wand...and me.

And it didn't hurt. I looked at everyone in the room, I pulled a sword out of my tool belt and handed it to Voldemort, "Go on then." I told him.

He slashed the sword at my body and nothing happened, I felt nothing like my skin was steel. I had successfully obtained the Curse of Achilles.

I looked at the old gold coffin they had brought. Apparently they needed this for the change.

"Get in and the process will begin," Kronos' raspy voice said.

I slowly walked towards the coffin and laid down and waited until the darkness in the closed space enveloped me.

*ANOTHER ~spicy~ TRANSITION*

Harry's POV:

Ginny and me sat in my room, she was leaning back into me end I played with her hair.

"Harry, how is it we always end up in life threatening situations?" she asked me in a quiet voice with a slight chuckle.

I shrugged and laughed a bit, "I don't know, Gin, I've been asking myself that question for like 8 years."

"What if we just snapped our wands and retired. Can you retire from being a wizard?" she asked.

I smiled, "No, I don't think you can, especially us. Maybe just brief leave of absence. That'd be nice."

She shifted so she could face me, "We could rent a villa or beach house and stay there for a week or two, just us. Enjoy life while we still are living it."

We both smiled at the thought, no more danger, no more prophecies, no more stress. It sounded amazing and get way too good to ever be a reality. I kissed her head and smiled at her, "Come on, let's go find the others. I think they're on the upper deck."

She nodded and we both began to walk upstairs with no surprise of finding everyone there. Bridget was leaned up against a wall with her knees hugged to her chest, she was just staring at the deck. Piper was with her trying to talk to her but she didn't seem to be responding much. Despite the letter from Leo and eating and drinking again she still wasn't her old self.

Percy and Jason were talking with Draco, probably about Bridget, they were no doubt turning on protective sibling mode...even though Jason isn't her actual sibling.

Ron and Hermione were talking to Hazel and Frank. Grover was with Rachel, Thalia, and Renya. Thalia and Reyna were talking sharpening weapons, Grover and Rachel spoke with them also and Rachel had a notepad and was drawing.

Nico and Will were together in another place Will was resting peacefully on Nico's shoulder and they were holding hands. Annabeth was at the ships controls. Ginny walked over to her and I went over by Draco, Percy, and Jason.

They all smiled at me and then we all heard a noise.

Everyone's heads turned and wands and weapons were drawn. Almost everyone had gotten on their feet as well.

But we couldn't have been prepared at all for what we saw. Because what we saw had us frozen.

It was Leo.

•••

y'all probably saw that coming but like it had to happen so like, here it is lol. We're nearing the end of this story and I can't wait to share the sequel with y'all. Please send me feedback <3

~Daughter Of Poseidon