Annabeth Goes Off on Chiron...And I Learn I Get to go Off to Scotland

(I ONLY OWN THE PLOT AND THE FEW CHARACTERS I MADE UP!!!!! ALL OTHER CHARACTERS, LOCATIONS, AND REFERENCES TO PAST WORKS BELONG TO RICK RIORDAN AND J.K ROWLING!!!)

Percy's POV:

For my Free Time after the Campfire I went straight to Chiron. Annabeth and Grover followed me. We knew our suspicions were true.

We bust down the door to his room which he sadly groaned about because he has fixed Zeus only knows how many times because the campers always break it down when going to talk to him.

"Must you knock my door off it's hinges every time you walk into this room, Perseus," he said with an annoyed face. I flinched when he used my real name, it was rare that people did.

Annabeth pushes me aside and wagged her finger in the air, "We gotta bone to pick with you!" she exclaimed.

Chiron just said sarcastically, "Get in line. The line consists of my Father and Mr. D who just gets annoyed at me because he has no one else he can get annoyed at without getting electrocuted or something."

Annabeth huffed, "CHIRON!!!!! WHY DID YOU NOT TELL US ABOUT THE NEW GREAT PROPHECY!!!!!"

At that statement, he looked taken aback, "Uh....Annabeth dear—"

"You usually tell us three everything, did you think we wouldn't notice you were acting strange?" Grover cut him off. He tried to start again.

"Grover, did—"

"No Rachel did not tell us!! But is this why we are gonna start training her!! are we all apart of the Third Great Prophecy and for some reason you just didn't tell us because you wanted to wait and spring it on us at the last minute??" this time I cut him off. He tried to speak once more.

"Percy, I was going to tell you as soon as—"

"As soon as the person that needed to show up for it to begin, showed up or the crazy event that needed to happen before it could begin, happened? And it was that girl. we had been noticing yours and Rachel's faces all day and then when Rachel told her bogus lies we decided to trust her but then you guys made the worried concerned faces again and we knew that our suspicions were true. TELL US THE PROPHECY!!!" Annabeth went off on him when she cut him off.

Chiron held his hands up in defeat and simply said, "Fine." he then handed Annabeth a piece of paper. I had a prophecy on it and at the top was the The Third Great Prophecy. Annabeth read aloud:

"14 shall set out most old and one new

The Huntress, the Praetor, and the seven, are a few

The Panic, the sun, and the dark, will also help out the gods

The Oracle and previously unknown child who has beat all the odds

The land is unsafe, air and sea must be used

Back again to ancient lands, whom state is unimproved

Some more shall be met in the homeland of Loch Ness

But whether to trust could be the factor that decides success

Groups separate to far and wide

To find details of information that an enemy will provide

The first ever mother now rises for vengeance

For being forgotten and left casted down into nothingness

Together she joins with the two previously defeated