Time to Go

(I ONLY OWN THE PLOT AND THE FEW CHARACTERS I MADE UP!!!!! ALL OTHER CHARACTERS, LOCATIONS, AND REFERENCES TO PAST WORKS BELONG TO RICK RIORDAN AND J.K ROWLING!!!)

Hermione's POV:

"You want me to what?" I asked Annabeth, she had rapped on my door at 3:00, it was still dark out and I was tired. She was trying to explain something to me that I did not quite understand.

"I want you to put Percy to sleep at night during the quest," she said again.

"Explain please."

"He hasn't been sleeping or eating a lot he is stressed and I need you at night to put him to sleep with a sleep or something. please," she pleaded.

I looked at her, "I don't know, shouldn't we tell him this seems sneaky, not trust worthy at all, not good for a relationship. I suggest you tell him first, seriously."

"But if he says no then he is isn't going to sleep and he is going to unhealthy and die and I am never going to love anyone the same again and loose the most important person in the world to me. Please, Hermione!!" she had tears streaming down her face, I didn't really know much about her but she didn't seem like one to cry so I knew this was important to her.

"Okay, but I cannot promise that I will not tell him at some point. You never know he might actually be grateful for it," I tried to ease her stress.

She smiled at me and wrapped me up in a hug, which took me by surprise. I didn't normally hug people I barely knew. She let go, "Sorry, I just—oh my gods, thank you. This makes me feel much better and make sure he is eating as well, get the others to make sure he is as well. You don't have to tell them the full story but if they notice he isn't eating they'll get on his case about it on their own. So just try to say something out loud about it if you notice it. Thank you again, Hermione. I owe you."

"You're welcome, Annabeth. Don't worry I'll make sure your husband stays healthy," I promised her.

•••

**few hours later when it is actually morning**

Ron and I were sitting in his cabin, I had my head in his shoulder and we were laying down on his bed.

"Promise me you'll be careful, don't do anything stupid. You and Will don't have the best group when it comes to fighting skills for these mythological creatures, you're wand doesn't do anything and Will is more a healer," I was ranting my nervousness.

Ron just held me tight and tried easing my nervousness, "Everything will be okay 'Mione, Will is good with a bow and I've gotten decent with a sword. It'll be okay. And who knows maybe my wand can shoot out those rare metal essence and we'll be all good. We all agreed to at least try it because we are more comfortable with our wands. I have a feeling it is possible, most things are when you are a wizard."

"I'm just so this is the first time we're going to be apart in a possibly dangerous situation. We've always had each other's backs in predicaments like this. I'm just scared. I don't want too loose any of you guys, even Draco. Which is something I never thought I'd hear come out of my mouth," I babbled on.

Suddenly, Ginny, Harry, and Draco walked into the room.

"Ewww, get a room," Ginny laughed.

Ron glared, "Not that we were even doing anything but we had a room, you guys barged in on it."

Harry laughed and then got serious, "I know that we have been apart before but this just feels different. For some reason the stakes feel higher."

Draco shrugged, "I mean, they kind of are, the whole fate of the universe and stuff, and we're more likely to run into dangerous monsters and stuff than if we were just on a wizard adventure."

"Super positive, Draco," Ginny said sarcastically, "You got work on that."

"Sorry."

"Hazel told me a story that Percy told her where Grover found a pink poodle that lead them to blah blah blah, and I swear if I have to said hello to any unnaturally colored animals, I'm going to loose it," Ginny groaned. "I barely even know what a poodle is, all I know is it is some kind of dog, and dogs should not be pink."

"I don't know if this has been in anyone else's minds...but...the question has been burning inside me. Don't you guys think Annabeth and Percy are a little young to be married?" Draco asked.

I shrugged, "They have really been through a lot so I'm not surprised they got married, in our world the evil is defeated, we can relax and have time, for them this stuff never stops. They're always rushing. That's what happened to Bill and Fleur if you remember they got married at the worst time because they wanted to make it official in case something happened."

"Yeah, but, Bill and Fleur were like actual adults, they aren't even legal adults in their world. In this mortal they have to be 18 to be adults rather than 17 like us. And they are younger than us as well. It is just weird to think about," Ron agreed with Draco.

Ginny sighed, "If you guys really understood what they have gone through together over the last 6 or 7 years then you wouldn't question why they decided to get married."

"Has Hazel told you all the stories, Gin?" I asked.

she shook her head, "There are some she says you have to hear from the people who experienced is first hand, she feels she can't do those ones justice."

"Makes sense I guess," Harry said, he put his arm around Ginny. "Are you guys ready for this? I'm kind of freaking out if I'm being honest. We're all split up completely."

"It's gonna be weird. But at least it will force us to get friendlier with the demigods, hear their stories from them instead of through Ginny, through Hazel," I pointed out.

"That's true. I'll defiantly be asking Annabeth about her and Percy, and I'll ask Leo about them too. Bridget is newer though...so she might not know as much," Draco said.

"Yeah, I'm gonna talk to Grover and Thalia about them, they know them very well too," Ginny said.

"I'll try to get to know Will, ask him if he knows any good stories, from what we have heard he hasn't been in a lot of the stories, but he probably has been in some, has some, or knows some," Ron said.

"As long as he is comfortable with it, I'll talk to Percy," I said. "I'll get to know the others as well, they are all close so they'll all have stories to tell."

"I'll obviously talk to Piper and Rachel," Harry said, "I don't understand why you guys talk like we're all staying together and picking people, obviously you are gonna talk to though people, haha."

Everyone started laughing hysterical.

I looked at everyone, "Can we all promise to try and be safe, this is isn't our world, everything is different."

Everyone nodded.

"Always." Harry smiles.

we said our final goodbyes for a while.

•••

Hello Friends!! I feel like all I have been doing it writing chapters I have so many written and while I'm writing this closer I actually have over 50 parts written but only 30 something parts published I wish I could just publish everything but I like keeping y'all on your toes and it would be no fun if I released it all at once. please send me feedback <3

~Daughter Of Poseidon