Everything Changes

(I ONLY OWN THE PLOT AND THE FEW CHARACTERS I MADE UP!!!!! ALL OTHER CHARACTERS, LOCATIONS, AND REFERENCES TO PAST WORKS BELONG TO RICK RIORDAN AND J.K ROWLING!!!)

Percy's POV:

Annabeth is my wife!

Holy Hephaestus, I never thought I would live to see the day if we're being honest here. Because I should be dead...I mean come on people.

Anyway, I cried a lot. She looked so beautiful and I was so happy. Though I was a bit nervous at first everything washed away when I saw her walking down the aisle. I could focus on nothing but here and her beauty. Our rings were the same except her's was thinner, we both had "My, *our nickname*" engraved on the inside on them.

Now we are at the reception, everyone surprised us when we did our first dance as husband and wife by playing the song I had originally wanted "18" by One Direction even though we were only 17, it made me extremely happy. That was now our song. Even though we were only 17 right now, we have loved each other since like forever and it made sense cause we would be 18 soon-ish. Thank for listening to my ted talk.

After eating and toasts, including many embarrassing speeches from our lovely friends and family...like everyone in the wedding party had something to say. After Annabeth danced with her father and Chiron cause he is basically her father and gave her away we wanted to give her a dance with both of them. I had my dance with my mother. Then it was time for the crazy party. Annabeth thanked Aphrodite for giving her long dress a removable bottom so the dress was mid-thigh length now instead of "if-you-walk-to-fast-you-will-step-on-it-and-trip" length.

Annabeth did not throw a bouquet. She didn't even have one. She thought is was juvenile. So we just ate and danced the night away.

Leo decided to MC cause he is hilarious so while he danced he held a mic that was usually suppose to be the DJ's but he stole he and made commentary. The DJ just took requests, played, and spun music. The DJ was Apollo.

When the party was almost over is was about 23.30 and we thought nothing could go wrong...

something went haywire. cause of course it had to.

My father took the mic from Leo.

"Hey god man!! Not cool!!" Leo shouted with crossed arms and an angry face.

"Everyone, maybe I have you attention please. First I would like to say what an amazing honor it is to have Annabeth as my daughter in law. Though I fight with your mother I have always admired you. I am so proud of my son as well. Out of all your achievements this is what I am most proud of. Now, while I would enjoy to keep relishing my pride and joy for these two...I have something I must do. For a long time coming I knew I would have to do this and reveal many things but now because of a recent event I must do what I have been dreading."

I was confused, everyone was, no one else had their minds anywhere else except the wedding so while maybe if we had clear heads we would understand but I had a feeling we were all about to be blown out of the park.

"Now, if everyone could turn toward the center of room where my son and his friends are currently standing."

We all looked amongst ourselves confused and everyone else turned towards us.

Then I realized what just happened, as I turned to examine Jason seeing if maybe it was something about him next to him...Bridget had started glowing.

"Uh...what is happening?" she asked panicked.

There was then a bright flash and she was back to normal...well almost. Somethings had changed...her eyes were a sea green color, the ring around her neck now instead of just two gold clamps they had turned into mini seashell clamps:

[Lemme explain the ring in the one on the left BUT instead of those two side side diamonds on it there are those two small seashells from the photo on the right

[Lemme explain the ring in the one on the left BUT instead of those two side side diamonds on it there are those two small seashells from the photo on the right. I hope you see what I am picturing]

And her ring that turned to a sword no longer was a plain bronze, it had wave designs on it:

Her eyes were glowing so it was more noticeable that it change as were the rings so we would pay attention

Her eyes were glowing so it was more noticeable that it change as were the rings so we would pay attention. Once we were all done ogling at the rings and her eyes a symbol of a trident made out of water appeared over her head. Everyone gasped.

Chiron while also surprised was able to compose himself enough to do the transitional, "Bridget has been claimed. Poseidon...Earth-shaker, Storm-bringer, Father of Horses. Hail Bridget..." he stopped. gaping for a moment again...and looked at Poseidon, as if he had just sent Chiron a telepathic message.

Chiron started again, everyone was still wide mouthed,
"Poseidon...Earth-shaker, Storm-bringer, Father of Horses. Hail Bridget..." he paused once more as if he was scared to say what we all already knew and were expecting, then he finally spoke and finished the speech.

But none of us were expecting or were prepared for what he said...

"Hail Bridget Jackson, Daughter of the Sea God."

•••
I want to know how many people saw that coming from the beginning. That is all I am gonna say.

~Daughter Of Poseidon.