I Blaze With Anger...Literally

(I ONLY OWN THE PLOT AND THE FEW CHARACTERS I MADE UP!!!!! ALL OTHER CHARACTERS, LOCATIONS, AND REFERENCES TO PAST WORKS BELONG TO RICK RIORDAN AND J.K ROWLING!!!)

Leo's POV:

I was not normally thrilled about a head councilor meeting, they were usually boring and pointless. But when other people who weren't head councilors were invited and some Romans were invited...that meant something big was happening. I just hoped if it was dangerous that it had nothing to do with me, but knowing my luck. I was gonna.

After breakfast I rushed to the Big House, I was anxious and excited, if I ran then it was less likely my body would light now fire because of the wind. When I get too nervous, too excited, or too much of any emotion except sadness I burst into flames when I am not careful. and I knew for a fact thinking about this meeting I was not being careful. Sure Calypso made me new fireproof, self cleaning, indestructible/clean forever and always awesome clothes, things around me were not for proof. She also left me a few set of the clothes, different outfits and multiple of each outfit in case being how I am I some how destroy the clothes...because I have before. Man, did I miss her sometimes.

Once I got to the big house I sat in the fireproof chair that was made just for me. it was bolted to a fireproof floor slab as well, we take all precautions when it comes to meetings in case I get too mad about something which was usually the case when it came to meetings.

Once I sat down and made myself comfortable I pulled wires and other trinkets out of my tool belt and started fiddling around with them waiting for everyone else. Rachel came in next and nodded to me I sent her a goofy grin back. Clarisse Daughter of Ares came in next, she threw her knife into the ping pong table in front of the seat she would sit in once everyone else came in. It was always how she marked her territory. Then she went to talk with Rachel. I didn't pay attention to whatever they were talking about I was too busy fiddling. Then Piper and Jason came in together Jason sat next to me and Piper next to him. Since it was fall the Demeter cabin head councilor was Miranda Gardiner she came in next. Because Katie Gardener wasn't year round Miranda was head councilor during fall-spring. Percy, Grover, and Annabeth walked into all together next. They'd all been spend a lot more time together lately. Probably because they were like the original friends who like basically started the original Great Prophecy and now finally having a break they're spending as much time together as they can in case something happens again, they hadn't seen each other for a long time due to Grover's travels as the Lord of Nature and Annabeth and Percy's quests. It was like how Piper, Jason, and me are. Pollux son of Dionysus walked in next and popped down next to the seat Clarisse had claimed. Reyna, Frank, and Hazel walked in after him. Then Clovis son of Hypnos. Lou Ellen daughter of Hecate came in after him and right behind her was Nico Di Angelo. Butch Walker came in next he was a Son if Iris. Connor and Travis Stoll sons of Hermes stumbled through the door after him. Conner was on Travis's back (they were not twins despite their similar appearances and shared surname, because of those factors though, they were co-councilors). Chiron came in after them. Then Damien White son of Nemesis, the Victor Twins, Laurel and Holly daughters of Nike, they were co-councilors, especially since it was only them two in the cabin and they were twins. Then Paolo Montes son of Hebe, Chiara Benvenuti daughter of Tyche. Thalia came in next and sat down next to Jason. Finally after what felt like forever for the first person to get to the meeting. Will Solace walked in with the new girl. he sat next to Nico and kissed his cheek.

Once everyone was seated except for the new girl we all kinda just stared at her. She looked terrifying.

She had scary piercing green eyes, long dark brown almost black hair that fell in beach waves down to her hips, she had placed her leather jacket on the back of the chair she was getting ready to sit in at the end opposite from Chiron. She was very muscular, but also very small at the same time, probably only 5'0" and if she'd been wearing her leather jacket she would've looked like me, a thin twig Clarisse could snap in half. I wouldn't let that fool me though because now I saw how muscular she was. She could probably beat up Clarisse if I was being honest. Also the fact that she had a leather jacket made her cool and scary to me. She wore battered combat boots. She had an orange CHB t-shirt on and light blue jean capris. she had an arm sheath like Annabeth that held a celestial bronze dagger. Also the bronze ring we had seen the other day that turned into a sword on her finger. She also had a long chain with what I assumed was an actual ring hanging off of it.