My Suspicions are Confirmed...Ugh

(I ONLY OWN THE PLOT AND THE FEW CHARACTERS I MADE UP!!!!! ALL OTHER CHARACTERS, LOCATIONS, AND REFERENCES TO PAST WORKS BELONG TO RICK RIORDAN AND J.K ROWLING!!!)

Annabeth's POV:

Finally it was time for Capture the Flag, I pulled my long hair back into a ponytail and went to go get my armor on. I sheathed my Drakon-Bone sword in it's respective sheath and they I sheathed my new celestial bronze knife that I got back after accidentally grabbing Sadie Kanes wand, though I was able to keep it since she told me she had more at home. I was glad to have my knife back. I preferred it over the sword but I now used both. I sheathed it in my arm sheath that I'd always had for the knife. I also grabbed my blue Yankees cap and stuck it in my back pocket.

I walked over to Percy once I'd finished getting ready. We were co-captains. "Hey, Seaweed Brain. What were you, Rachel, and Grover talking about?"

"Oh, I am going to start giving Rachel sword training," he whispered, "but we can't tell anyone, I was allowed to tell you though." he winked and kissed me on the cheek.

"Oh, that's cool. what are you gonna do though if she doesn't have a sword body?" I raised my eyebrow.

"I am assuming then you'll be asked to see if she can work better with a knife and if that doesn't work out probably like Frank or something to try archery with her." Percy shrugged.

It made sense, "But why does she need to learn to fight? Maybe there was a prophecy and she found out she is a part of it." I suggested.

Percy the shook his head and told me what Rachel had said about having flashbacks and an anxiety attack and talking to Chiron in the Big House and then needed to just be alone so she stayed there.

"So that is where she was, I was kinda worried. At least we know that Chiron just was worried about her and that is why he looked weird," I said cheerily.

"We still don't know if she was telling the truth, so remember, no hopes up," he reminded me. Demigods never get their hopes up.

"Okay campers and all guests!! You may go start planning on your respective sides of the creek. The creek is the boundary line. When the horn sounds you may start the game!!" Chiron called out to us. Then he started with the normal rules as well, "All guests and campers must play unless injured, the creek is the boundary line as I said, the entire forest is fair game, all magical items are allowed, no killing or maiming is permitted, prisoners of the game may be disarmed but not bound or gagged, you can only escape prison if you are freed by a team member, guards are not allowed to stand within 10 feet of the flag, no more than 2 guard for the flag, and the flag must also be clearly visible/prominently displayed. Now go off and begin battle plans!!" as we started to go off Chiron yelled one more thing for us, "Wait!!" we all turned, "Since there are only 17 members on the Hunters team if they would so like they are allowed to take some more girls, IF they are from Camp Jupiter. Thalia?"

Thalia smiled wickedly, she was defiantly glad about this development, "Okay, Claudia, Gwendolyn, Hazel, Ida, Lavinia, Lelia, and Marilyn. You guys are with us now."

They now had 24 players. Which still wasn't a lot but the Hunters didn't need many, even just 17 of them could've beaten all—however many I can't count that much—of us. I groaned, they got Hazel.

"Aw come on!! Why can't we have Hazel?!" Percy complained. Thalia just laughed at him.

"Sorry not sorry Kelp Head," she laughed at Percy and winked.

"Oh shut up Pinecone Face," he fired back. They both just started laughing. It made me happy to see them joke around, as we've gotten older they defiantly actually fight a lot less. it's a lot of fake fights now.