We Play Truth or Dare After Discussing Our Deadly Quest

(I ONLY OWN THE PLOT AND THE FEW CHARACTERS I MADE UP!!!!! ALL OTHER CHARACTERS, LOCATIONS, AND REFERENCES TO PAST WORKS BELONG TO RICK RIORDAN AND J.K ROWLING!!!)

Piper's POV:

After the meeting as I think has been mentioned twice now, I went to my cabin and fell asleep.

I was tired and sad and angry, so I decided sleeping would be the best option...how could I be so wrong.

I had dreams...not even demigod dreams...but the weirdest and most "imma trip you up" dreams ever. it made me even more disturbed and tired, so I really didn't get much out of the sleep. In my dreams there was a dancing Leo dressed as a hotdog who then jumped off a roof and yelled, "Flame On!!" trying to fly for some reason. That wasn't even the weirdest thing but I think that is enough said. Also two seconds after I woke up, Hazel came into my cabin and told me we were having a sleepover tonight in Percy's cabin.

woohoo.

I decided to go over there even though it was only 17:00 and we were all meeting there at 20:00. Mostly because I wanted to clean it. But I also felt weird just barging in even though Percy and I actually grew very close. Luckily he was already there...attempting to clean...

"Hey, dude," I said giving the door frame a knock.

"You guys know I hate being—," he started to say and then turned around, "Oh, hey Pipes. I didn't realize it was you."

"Yeah Kelp Head, I thought we had an understanding, I can call you dude as long as I stop making you do the chicken dance in front of everyone. Also, we're close friends and you got used to me saying it," I laughed.

"That's very true," he went back to trying to clean, "You are early. This sleepover in my cabin that I didn't really agree to but like I have to isn't until 20:00."

"I know, but I also knew you'd need help cleaning so I stopped by, especially since I have nothing else to do," I started to pick up trash and half eaten cards off the floor.

oh Grover.

Once I picked up everything that wasn't his dirty clothes I grabbed his skateboard and started rolling around his cabin, yelling like a drill sergeant for him to clean faster.

"MY GRANDMOTHER CAN CLEAN BETTER THAN YOU JACKSON!!!! HURRY YOUR SORRY ASS UP WE HAVE GUESTS COMING!!!!! DROP AND GIVE ME TWENTY," I yelled trying not to laugh. He looked at me like I was crazy.

"Where did that last one come from, do ya want me to clean or do ya want me to do PT?" he rolled his eyes.

This time I decided to put some charm speak into my commands, "CLEAN FASTER JACKSON!!"

"Piperrrrrrrrr..." he groaned trying to fight the command, but he couldn't and then started speeding around picking up clothes and weapons that were sprawled everywhere.

"Perseus Jackson! How can you make this much mess and have this much stuff when you are one person?!" I laughed and yelled in frustration.

"Ummmmmmmmm..." he said speeding around his room. "I do not know. But when Tyson is here it's always spotless."

"Yeah well right now he is not, and some day I gonna get you to clean your own room regularly," I rolled my eyes. I rode his skateboard over to his bed and plopped down and enjoyed watching him sprint around. Soon Annabeth came in, with probably the same intentions I did.

"Hey Piper. Drill sergeant or charm speak?" she asked pointing at her boyfriend.

"A little bit of both. You between the two of us maybe one day it won't need either," we both cracked up. That would never happen.