Dreams

(I ONLY OWN THE PLOT AND THE FEW CHARACTERS I MADE UP!!!!! ALL OTHER CHARACTERS, LOCATIONS, AND REFERENCES TO PAST WORKS BELONG TO RICK RIORDAN AND J.K ROWLING!!!)

Percy's POV:

I smiled up at Zoë and sent a thank you prayer to Artemis for putting her in the sky for us tonight. I knew everyone right now needed something to smile at with the separation.

Even though only Thalia, Annabeth, Grover, Nico, Will, and I knew Zoë, and only Thalia, Annabeth, Grover, and I were there for her death, we had told the others of her bravery and sacrifice the other demigods all felt like they knew her and were with us when she passed.

As I laid awake I also thought about Bianca...I hoped that she was doing well in rebirth, and I hoped maybe I could meet her again in a different life, but it probably would be almost impossible.

Almost.

I went to sleep. Which meant dreams.

There was a girl with pale skin, dark brown hair, and blue eyes standing in front of me. She was smiling.

"Percy, I really appreciate all you have done for me," she spoke sweetly, I almost recognized the sweetness and innocence in her voice but I also had no idea who she was. Which is why I was more shocked when she kissed me on the cheek and hugged me.

But dream me smiled and hugged her back, "No problem, Beverle, always here to help a friend!" I pulled back and looked at her, for some reason she really reminded me of someone, but it was all just blurry pictures in my head...

The image shifted, now I was in some forest with Jason, we were watching my sister...she was with...Draco? no, Leo? The face on the person kept on changing, they were talking and laughing...and dream me did not like it, while real me also wasn't a fan I didn't understand why dream me was so angry.

dream me started to whisper yell, "SEE JASE!! ! I told you she is hanging out with a boy and worst of all they are..........." my voice faded out and then faded back in, "I don't have that much of a problem with anyone one else...well...actually I do. I don't want her hanging out with boys! We suck! and are gross and they'll break her heart!!"

He looked at me, "Bro, I know she is your little sister, and you want to protect her. But she can handle herself and they aren't doing anything that looks too bad, I honestly think right now you should just leave them be, if I see anything wrong happening I'll step in, or if you do you should step in, but until then let's just leave her be."

I grunted, "Ugh, fine. Come on, let's go to........." my voice faded out again.

the image shifted again.

" PERSEUS JACKSON I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THAT!!" Bridget was screaming at me and we were standing near a lake I didn't recognize.

dream me started to scream right back, "OH YEAH I AM SO SORRY THAT I WAS PROTECTING YOU!!! YOU ARE SO UNGRATEFUL FOR THE THINGS I DO TO KEEP YOU SAFE!!"

Bridget glared and me and moved her hand to lift up water effortlessly, "I DON'T NEED PROTECTING STOP TREATING ME LIKE I AM SIX YEARS OLD YOU JERK OF THE CENTURY!!!" She hurled the water at me and I stopped it with my hand. and attempted to throw it back at her but now it was just a game of catch.

My dream self knew there was something off here but was ignoring it in anger. Real me just wanted to know why Bridget and I were fighting, nothing else seemed super out of the ordinary, new places were normal on a quest so the unfamiliar area wasn't a huge concern of mine.

I heard Bridget scream and raised her arms up and sent almost all the water in the lake in spinning spirals and waves all around her and she blasted the gallons of water at me, I was too slow to block myself so I was hit and it while it didn't hurt it still dazed me. After all the water subsided I was actually wet because I wasn't focused.

I looked at Bridget and glared...then dream me got confused and gasped. The dream Bridget also seemed to realized something weird. She was looking at her hands like she was scared of then....

That was where my dream stopped. I woke up a little hazy and confused the. I looked over and saw Jason awake and cleaning his glasses.

"Morning, Jase. Where's Hermione and the others? What time is it? and why didn't you wake me? what if we got attacked or something?" I asked a million questions.

Jason laughed, "Calm down, bro. Those enchantments Hermione set around the place work extremely well. Monsters have circled the border by don't come inside because of the charms, they like make the area seem worthless to search or something. They can defiantly smell us, they just don't know where to exactly go. It's really cool. Also you seemed tired, I know you've been having issues sleeping I would hear you mulling around your cabin at night, we're next to each other, you needed the rest."

I thought about what he said...then realized, I slept! I actually slept!! The talk with Annabeth helped calm my nerves!!

I smiled at Jason, "Thank you, so much, I really needed the sleep. Where's Hermione, Reyna, and Frank though?" I asked again.

Jason pointed to the table on the tent, Hermione was hunched over a notebook sleeping. Frank and Reyna were eating breakfast, they smiled at me.

I frowned, "We should move her to her bed, I feel bad. Come on." I told her all.

We worked together to gently lift Hermione and bring her to her bed where she still asleep cuddled herself up and slept with a smile on her face. I felt glad that she would be able to get some good sleep as well. I knew how good it felt.

I walked over to the table and glanced at her notes.

"Yo, you guys...come take a look at this."

•••

Hey guys!! I know these chapter are coming out a little slow but please bare with me I'm working on other stuff too that is more just for me to use some creativity, this is defiantly my favorite work but I do like to do some side stuff as well with my writing, also I got a big part in the show I am in so rehearsal schedule will slow down updates. hope you guys are liking the story. please send me feedback <3

~Daughter Of Poseidon