Runaway

(I ONLY OWN THE PLOT AND THE FEW CHARACTERS I MADE UP!!!!! ALL OTHER CHARACTERS, LOCATIONS, AND REFERENCES TO PAST WORKS BELONG TO UNCLE RICK AND SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED!!!)

[Chapter will have multiple POVs]

Bridget's POV:

The night he left I stayed awake in his room crying silently. At some point I remember closing and locking the door and then grabbed one of his sweatshirts and put it on. It was an emerald shade of green with a white zipper and hood with white tassels. It was way too big for me, but it smelled like him. My eyes were red and puffy from crying, I didn't even have to look at them to know.

After getting his sweatshirt I laid back down on his bed on my side with my legs pulled up so I held myself in a ball, I had his pillow scrunched up between my legs and chest. I looked out at his room past my knees. Tears continued to roll down my face.

I had no idea how much time pasted until I heard a small wiggle on the door handle...I looked over slowly to see who was there having forgotten I had previously locked it, Poseidon knows how many hours ago it had been now. I moved my bead back to it's original position. The door handle continued to wiggle. I ignored it.

I heard a muffled voice, "Bridget, I know you're in there, please open to the door. Nico said you locked yourself in here." it was my brother.

I continued to ignore him.

"You need to eat Bridget. Please come out." Percy begged me to answer the door. After I didn't answer for a while he finally left.

Then a few minutes later more knocks came. "Bridge? Please can you say something?" Jason had come to the door. I ignored him as well.

Finally I was left alone by everyone.

I thought.

Then there was another noise, but it wasn't a knock, it was a zap like sound. Apparation. Which meant...

Draco.

I didn't look back.

"Bridget?" I felt him sit down next to me, he put his hand on my knee, "I know you're hurting but you have to come out, you've been in here since last night and you need to eat."

He kept talking, I kept ignoring. Finally after what seemed like forever. He left.

I had peace and quiet for the next few hours. Every so often someone would come knocking on the door. But I would stay quiet. Once a plate was slide under the door. I got up and slid it back. I wasn't hungry.

"Please eat." I heard Piper's voice from outside of the door. I said nothing.

"Bridget come on, please?! you can't starve yourself!" Annabeth begged right after Piper spoke.

I kept quiet and just sat with my back against the door.

"We tried to Iris Message him, he dashed it before we could get any words in," Piper told me, I stayed quiet.

I heard a small thump, then Annabeth whisper scolding, "Why would you say that now she defiantly won't come out!"

"Gods I'm so stupid. Forget I said that Bridget, please just come out." Piper tried to recoil her previous statement. It didn't work.

I walked over to the radio in his room...I put in on quietly. Then I went back to his bed and laid back in my old position.

A song came on it was called "That's Us" by: Anson Sebra

"I shoulda known it wouldn't happen 'cause it wasn't right
I shoulda known it 'cause it happens every God damn time
Almost thought we could've been something
Almost thought we could have tried, but
It didn't happen so I need you to get out my life