Come Back to Me

Bridget's POV:

Everyone rushed and started moving like they already knew exactly what to do. I was scared and had no clue. I was still staring at Leo in shock.

I couldn't move or breathe. I forgot how to breathe.

Piper had ran and did a knee slide towards the cage Poseidon was in and Percy followed her to defend her and the cage while she worked at it. Hermione had also ran with them.

Frank and Thalia were standing back to back shorting arrows every which way they could.

Ron was with them throwing spells and holding a celestial bronze knife.

Harry, Ginny, and Draco were with one another. Harry had gone straight for Voldemort and the other two were protecting Harry from any other surprise attacks.

Those were the only people I could see before I was confronted by a pair of all too familiar eyes...except they were the wrong color.

"Nice to see you again, Bridget. Leo told me all about you. You could join him on this side if you'd like. You could be together forever if you truly love him," he then looked to Draco, "But you don't love him...do you. He was only ever your useless friend who you talked to when you needed a pick me up. Not any real love, sisterly or otherwise."

I glared at the man in front of me, "Shut the FUCK UP you DAMNED BASTARD!!!!" I screamed and sliced at him. Sadly finding the slash did zero damage, just like Percy explained. Curse of Achilles.

The conversation snapped me back to reality and I ran off to start helping my friends. I ran over to the cage with my father.

At some point Grover ended up with them. He was playing his reed pipes starting to get the vines and plants away from the lock, Piper was using a powerful tone to do that as well. Once the vines were away Hermione was going to cast a spell.

After a few more agonizing minutes the vines were gone.

Piper commanded, "SLEEP!" to the ground and life under earth the cage and everything in the area stopped.

Hermione then shouted, "Alohomora!" the cage didn't make any noises and then she got frustrated, "For Merlin's sake. Bombarda!"

The lock exploded and half the door exploded. This cage had taken twenty minutes to get open, My brother and I rushed in and help our father out.

"Percy...Bridget. You...you saved me. I'd been there for a while I thought it was over. How are you going to stop these beasts. Those three are relentless, Percy you know that from experience. And when Chaos comes..."

"Father have some faith in us...but along with that. We need something from you," Percy said wearily.

Poseidon looked at us with a cocked eyebrow, "And what might that be?"

Percy and I looked at one another and I spoke, "We need the Trident. It is the final item we need to defeat these powers of darkness."

Our father looked at us with skeptical eyes, "That is a powerful item that can only be wielded by my flesh and blood. But even with you two, you could get drained easily even in the worst case, die. I don't want that for either of you."

"Father, we have to. It is for the greater good and we'll be careful. We'll make sure we don't over exert ourselves." Percy said seriously. He was rarely serious and when he was, he meant it.

Our father looked at us and then sighed knowing he had no choice, he held out his hand and his Trident materialized in it.

Percy and I looked at each other and nodded, he was going to take it first. Our father stayed on the battle field with Percy to help him because with Trident the main goal would be the giants.

I ran to Piper who was will Will. There were tears in her eyes, "What happened?!"

She looked at me and pointed to her knees, when she slid they had gotten cut up really badly. Will was quickly fixing them.

"Are you okay if I leave?" I asked and she nodded.

I ran to where Jason and Draco were actually fighting with Leo and Voldemort.

Jason was in a hard sword fight and Draco and Voldemort were sending spells at one another, the spells clashing.

Leo ended up getting a good hit on Jason and he fell. He was about to finish him off but I screamed and ran.

I went over Jason and stopped Leo's arms from crashing down. I then kicked him backward, knocking his sword of his hand.

I held me fists up, "I don't want to do this Leo! Listen to me! YOU ARE STILL THERE!!"

"There is no Leo, only Kronos. And it is going to your time to die. Don't pick a fight with the master of time. I am an all devouring force and you want to do petty hand to hand combat?" he snarled at me.

I surge of angry flowed through my body, I pulled up all the force I could muster and launched myself at the bastard that stole my best friend from me.

We were locked in a hard fist and foot fight. I got a few good hits to him that I even caught his eyes flickering, and his pain enlacing his face. Maybe there were loopholes to this invincibility thing.

What I didn't realize though was that Leo's tool belt still existed and I was just raging not looking for details like this. We stay locked in combat until he got a good kick at me right in the stomach. I fell backwards and for a minute it felt like everything was in slow motion.

I looked up and watched Leo's hands grab a knife out of his tool belt and he grabbed my wrist and burnt me with an hand he'd engulfed with fire.

I screamed in pain as he pull me forwards dragging me through the battle field. I kicked, struggled, and yelled. I looked up at the slow moving boy who stared back at me.

"LEO! STOP IT!! COME BACK!!" and I watched his eyes flicker and when they did, my body moved on impulse and did something I wasn't excepting.

I stood up grabbed his face and crashed my lips into his.

•••

That was probably obviously. But I am unpredictable and y'all have no idea what's gonna happen next. love you guys. Please send me feedback <3

~Daughter Of Poseidon