Dallas X Curtis sister (Buck's)

Y/n's POV
"Hey Soda, you hear Bucks having a party tonight?" I ask, sitting on my bed.

"He has a party every night" he chuckles.

"Wanna go?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Are you crazy? No. Darry would never let you and I have a date with Sandy tonight anyway" he says, searching through his dresser for a nice shirt. I roll my eyes. I never really liked Sandy.

—————time skip

I was walking down the side walk, kicking rocks as I did. I had just snuck out my window and on my way to Bucks party. Darry would never let me go, that's why I had to sneak out.

I finally made it to Bucks place, where Dallas also lives. I figured Dallas would be out hunting some action tonight so I wouldn't have to worry about him seeing me here.

I stepped inside the door to be faced with the smell of smoke, beer, and sweat

I stepped inside the door to be faced with the smell of smoke, beer, and sweat. I looked around the room and saw everyone either playing pool, drinking, or dancing. I took a seat at the bar.

"Hey Y/n, Darry know your here?" Buck asks, surprisingly not drunk.

I roll my eyes. "No. And don't go telling him" I point a finger at him. He raises his hands up. "So what can I get ya?" He asks. "Can I just get a beer?" I ask, starting to search through my Jean pockets for a quarter. He shakes his head "ID?" He raises an eyebrow. I give him a sarcastic look "come on Buck, just one" I pled. He sighs "fine. Only one" he hands me one.

Half way through my beer I spot Tim and Curly Shepard, along with some other greasers playing pool. I chug the rest of my beer and start heading over to them. I know Curly pretty well since him and Pony used to hang out together.

Before I could get to them, I felt someone tall and well built, bump into me. "Hey, watch it ma- Y/n!?" Great. Dallas.

"What are you doing here?" We ask at the same time. "Uh what am I doing here? I live here" he says with a dumb look on his face. "What the hell are you doing in this white trash?" He asks, pulling my arm so I'm closer to him. "I-Uh..snuck out" I say quickly. "You what!?..come on man, I'm taking ya back home!" He says pulling my arm.
"No! Dallas! I'm staying!" I say sternly. "You don't belong here!" he says. "Go away" I say, walking away. I could feel his cold hard stare at the back of my head as I did.

I was currently playing pool with Curly and Tim. I could see Dallas at the bar staring at me, making sure nobody or nothing happened to me. "Your turn Curtis" Curly says. As I'm walking around the table to get a good angle, someone bumps into me. I turn around to see Silvia of all people. She cheated on Dal. I hated here with a burning passion for what she did to him. "Watch it Skank" she hissed.

"Ya, or what?" I ask. She turns to me "Oh wait, your Dallas's friend aren't ya?" She chuckles. I give her a nasty look. "I shoulda known that was you...white trash hangs around with white trash after all" she smirks. That's it. I clock her right in the nose. She's holding her nose with both hands, blood dripping. "You bitch" she tackles me.

We starts rolling around on the floor, punching and hair pulling. I hook her right in her jaw before I feel someone rip me off her. Before I knew it, we were outside Bucks.

The guys puts me down, I realize it was Dal. "Quite a right hook ya got there" he smirks. I give a confused look. "Y-Your not mad?" I ask. He chuckles "nah, that bitch had it coming" he states. "Come on, I'll walk ya back home" he says lighting a cancer stick.