The Curtis sister (gang metting boyfreind)

Y/n's POV (14 years old)
today Matt and I have made it official. We're boyfriend and girlfriend. Only problem is telling my brothers and the gang. They knew I hung around Matt (didn't like it) but they didn't know we were dating. "Hey babe, whatcha thinking about?" Matt puts an arm around me. Matt isn't a soc or grease which is good because my brothers would never let me date a soc.

"Ah, nothing" I wave it off.

He gives me a look. "Okay fine...I'm just worried about telling my brothers about us" I admit. He signs "are they really that bad?" He asks. "Well one time I had this boyfriend when I was 13 (a year ago) he was my first boyfriend..."

Flash back~
"Okay guys so I have something to tell you" I say to my brothers who are in the living room. They all look over at me.

"Okay...what is it?" Pony asks.

"Well...I have a boyfriend" I blurt out.

"What!?" They all shout.

"What's his name?" Darry demands.

"Uh..John Stokes" I say.

"Okay" Darry says causally. I was surprised. I look over at my brothers and see that they had 'okay' expressions on their face to. Hm weird.

The next day I went to see John and he had a black eye and some bruises. To this day my brothers never admit it was them who beat him up but I have a feeling Dallas helped to. John Stokes wasn't a very nice person anyways, he was a soc, but he was still my boyfriend so I was mad at them for a long time even though I couldn't prove they did it.

End of flashback~

I told Matt the whole story. He looked shocked and a little scared. The gang is pretty over protective of me, like I'm there's only or something but they need to except the fact that I'm not. I'm their little sister.

"so ya, they are that bad" I finish. He nods, understanding.

"Well let's just get it over with. We'll be right beside each other the whole time" he reassures me.
———————————-
We walked to my house. It was about 5pm by now. I had told my brothers I was out with Matt.

"You ready?" I sign and look over to Matt. He does the same and nods slowly. Before we go in he kisses my hand. This is why I love him.

I open the door to see Darry reading the paper in his arm chair, Johnny and Pony reading some book on the floor, Twobit of course is sipping on a beer, Soda and Steve playing poker I'm guessing, at the table, and Dallas smoking a cancer stick on the couch. They all look up when they see Matt and I enter. "Oh hey Matt" Soda greets. The gang didn't care for Matt as long as we were just friends.

"Hello" he replies.

"So I have something to tell you guys" I speak up. Everybody looks up and is giving weird looks.

"Oh no, I've heard this before" I heard Pony mumble. I look and Matt, inhale a breath, turn back to the gang.

"Matt and I are dating now" I give a slight smile. They all looked shocked or kinda mad.

"cool..." Twobit says trying not to make it awkward, I could tell he was a little mad though. Darry still had a shocked expression.

Before he could say something Steve spoke- "You play poker?" He asks. Matt nods. "Take a seat buddy" Steve pats a seat a cross from his. Matt smiles and goes to sit down.

Steve, Soda, and Twobit started playing poker with Matt. I sat on the couch happily absorbing. Eventually I started talking to Johnny.

Sodas POV
Matt, Steve, Two and I were playing poker with Matt. I was happy for Y/n, if she's happy I'm happy. On the other hand, Steve and Twobit kept giving Matt dirty glares...

We were still playing poker, when Steve of course had to open his big mouth

We were still playing poker, when Steve of course had to open his big mouth. "So Matt, what do you do for a living?you like cars?" He asks.

"Uh..Yea I like cars. And I'm working at the dingo for now" Matt reply's. Steve's only reply was "hm" and goes back to his cards. I roll my eyes. I could tell that Matt knew Steve wasn't fond of him.

"So are you a soc or grease?" Steve asks, not looking up from his cards. Jeez Steve, interrogate him more why don't ya. I could tell Steve was trying to act tuff to scare Matt, the whole gang was.

"Uh..well I'm neither" he answers. That got Steve to look up from his cards with a questionable look. "I'm not a soc or grease, just a middle class guy I guess" he chuckles.

I could tell Steve was annoyed now, and if one greaser is annoyed, all greasers are annoyed. So of course Twobit couldn't keep his mouth shut either. "Beer?" He offers Matt.

"Uh Sure" Matt shrugs.

"Oh..so he drinks" Twobit tried to make him look bad, especially in front of Darry. Again, I roll my eyes. Matt just clears his throat. I thought it was over, but then came the worse...Dallas Winston had to come over.

"Hey man" he says Cooley. Matt looked scared to see the Dallas Winston is front of him. "H-Hey" Matt stutters. I could see Steve and Twobit chucking trying to embarrass Matt.

"So there's just one thing..Matt.." Dal sits half on the table, looking straight at Matt with the famous Dallas Winston stare. "You hurt her, I hurt you" he says sternly with a serious face.

Matt nods in understanding. Dallas smirks and puts a hand on his shoulder. "But hey, there ain't gonna be any reason for that" he says.

"Hey Dal? What happened to that kid that dated Y/n about a year ago?" Steve asks, trying to play dumb and scare Matt. Don't tell y/n but the gang and I beat him up last year for dating her mostly because he was a soc.

"Oh ya, what was his name again?" Dal asks playing along.

"Uh.." twobit pretends to think.

"J-John I think his name was" Twobit answers.

"Oh ya, and didn't he come to school with a beat up face?" Steve asks. I could tell what they were doing. Just then Y/n comes over.

Y/n's POV
I was talking to Johnny when I forgot I was here with Matt. I look at the time and sees that it's almost 7pm. We should leave soon. I look around to see Dal, Steve, Two, and Soda playing cards. Well I'm glad they actually got along tonight. I walk up to them. "Hey boys. You ready to leave Matt?" I ask.

"Yep" he says getting up. I give a surprise look and the boys...smirk? Oh no why are they smirking? I give them a weird look and Matt and I walk out side.

"Well that was a fun night, wasn't it?" I put an arm around his waist as we walk. I hear Matt gulp. "Mhm" he reply's. Okay now what did they do to him?