Curtis sister (Date with Curly shepard)

Y/n POV
I was at my locker putting away my books since school was done, when I heard someone call my name. I look around to see Curly Shepard walking up to me. I never really realized how cute he was until last year. Okay, so I kinda had a crush on him but, only my best friend Grace knows.

"Hey Curtis" he greets.

"Hey Curly, what's up?" I ask, holding my books to my chest.

"Uh...I was wondering if you wanted to go out tonight?" He asks. Man, this kid had nerve to ask out Darry Curtis's younger sister and a friend of Dallas Winston. I couldn't believe that he actually asked me out though. I was dying of happiness inside but didn't show it.

"Sure" I said Cooley.

"Cool. Can I pick you up at.. 8?" He asks.

"Ya 8 works" I smirk. Darry better let me out tonight! And even if he doesn't, I'm still going.

"Alright, I'll see ya then?" He says walking backwards. I nod.

"What'd he want?" Pony asks, walking up to me. Followed behind him were Twobit and Johnny.

"Ah, nothing" I wave it off. Lies.
———————————
I got home and everybody was already there, I guess Darry got off early today. "Hey guys, how was school?" Darry asks. I swear, he's to much like dad. My parents passed in an auto wreck almost a year ago. Anyways, I'm gonna have a hard time convincing Darry to let me go on a date, especially when he finds out it's Curly Shepard out of all people.

"Hey Dare-Bare?" I ask with a innocent act.

"yea?.."He asks.

"Can I go out tonight?" I ask with puppy dog eyes.

"Depends. With who?" He asks, staring right through me.

"Curly Shepard" I say blankly. Everybody's eyes were suddenly on me. Everybody looked pissed, especially my 3 older brothers. Pony is only 7 minutes older then me but still older.

"No" Darry said sternly.

"What, why?" I ask as I raise my voice a little.

"Because he'll just end up hurting you" Soda charms in.

"You don't know that!" I argue back.

"Your not going. End of story" Darry says, arms crossed against his chest.

"No. I Am" I cross my arms. He stares at me for a minute then gives in. "Fine" he says and walks away.

"What!" Soda and Pony both say at the same time.

"She can go...But be back before 10" he says and fully walks away this time. I turn around and stick my tongue out at them. They roll there eyes.

~8:00pm
Y/n POV
"Knock, knock, knock!" We hear at the door. Curly! I had on a pair of skinny jeans, a white shirt tucked in, and a plaid flannel to top it off. I just didn't wanna go to fancy.

"Got it" Darry says, knowing it's Curly. He opens the door for Curly and allows him to come in. He's wearing jeans, his black leather jacket, and his hair was nicely greased back. God, he looked hot.

"Have her home by 10" Darry orders. Curly nods. The rest of the gang were giving him death glares, in warning not to try anything.

"Ready?" I ask him. He nods. "You look real beautiful sweetheart" he whispers. I blush and giggle. The rest of gang give him even more daggers.

"Bye guys" I say as we walk out.

Darry's POV
Curly and Y/n left for their date. She's crazy if she thinks I'd let her go out alone with a boy at 14, especially with Curly Shepard! Clearly, the boys thought so to. Because as soon as the door shut, Soda jumped up.

"Why'd you let her go Darry!?" Soda exclaims.

"Calm down, calm down. I'm not letting her go alone obviously, I'm not that stupid. Dal, Steve, and you are gonna go keep an eye on them" I explain.

Soda smiles "I'm more than happy to. Steve, Dal you guys in?" He asks the boys.

Dal smirks "damm right" he says.

lSteve?" Soda nudges him. "You know it buddy" Steve starts getting riled up. And off they went...

Y/n POV
Curly and I walked to the movies. I felt a little uncomfortable on the walk here, like someone was looking at me but I brushed it off.

We sat down at the movies and got popcorn and cokes. "So how's life been being the little Curtis?" Curly asks.

"Oh ya know, same old, same old. What about being the younger brother of Tim Shepard, huh?" I ask.

"Ah, he treats me like a kid but I know he just wants to protect me sometimes" he says. Wow, I never knew this side of Curly.

LSame here" I mumble. He looks over at me. "Well Darry treats me like I'm 5 but I know he loves me and just wants what's best ya dig?" I say with a sad smile. He nods slowly. We were staring into each other eyes, he started to leaned in a little closer..oh my god I'm about to kiss Curly Shepard. Until some popcorn gets thrown at us...

Soda's POV
Steve, Dal and I followed Y/n and Curly to the movies and watched them take their seats. We sat 2 rows behind them, sinking into our seats trying not to be noticed. I could tell they were talking about something but We couldn't hear them from back here. All of a sudden, Curly starts to lean in, as does Y/n. I look at Steve and Dal, we all had the same idea.

We reached into the random couples bucket of popcorn ahead of us and threw some at them. They turned around...

Y/n POV
I turned around to see...SODA, DAL, AND STEVE! Dammit I knew this would happen!

"What the hell guys!?" I raise my voice. They didn't have anything to say, but slouch back in their seats. Curly looked just as pissed. I scooted before taking Curly's hand and pulling him away.

Once Curly and I were out of there, I spoke. "I'm sorry about them" I say.

"It's not your fault" he reassures.

"Ya...I guess it's just kinda one of the cons of having 3 older brothers and being in a gang of 7 boys" I sign.

"So where were we?" He asks. I look at him and smirk. "Here" I say as I lean in to kiss him. Our lips meet and don't leave each other for about 10 seconds. Haha Soda, Steve, and Dal I still got a kiss from Curly.

We pulled away from each other. "That was nice" I whisper. "Agreed" he said.

"Y/n, will you be my girl?" He asks. I smile "of course" I say before pulling him back into my lips. Screw what Darry or any of the gang thinks, I know one thing.. I love Curly Shepard.