Curtis sister (pregnant)

Thanks for the request curtisprincess1 I hope you like it!

Y/n's POV
I suddenly woke up with a lump in my throat. 'Oh no' I thought as I ran to the toilet, throwing up everything in my stomach. I groan as I lay my head against the toilet but then quickly lift it back up, remembering it was a toilet after all. Darry's right, sometimes I just don't use my head after all. I then noticed that I had been throwing up for the last couple days, but Dal, my boyfriend who I've been dating for a while, and I had just thought it was the stomach flu. But then it hit me! 'No, no, no, no!' I kept thinking to myself.

I slowly got up and looked in the mirror. I looked like shit, but I didn't care. I needed to go buy a pregnancy test. I went back out from Bucks bathroom where Dal lives because I had spent the night, thankfully Dal mist have already left somewhere like to get cigarettes or a coke I'm guessing. I changed into new clothes and my converses and off I went to get that pregnancy test.

——————————-
I sit on the toilet, waiting for a positive or negative sign to appear in the test. My hands were shaking fiercely, I had tears in my eyes. I was only 17 and so is Dal. I don't think neither of us are ready for a kid. The positive sign faintly appears on the test and I start to cry. I heard a voice from outside the door "Y/n?" I sniffle and quickly wipe my tears. I knew it was Dal.

"Yea?.." I reply as my voice cracks.

"Are you crying?....open the door, doll" he jiggles the handle slightly. I lean over and unlock the door as he comes in. He sees the pregnancy test and his eyes go wide.

"Is that why you were sick?" He asks, referring to the test. I nod. "It's positive, Dal" I cry. He takes a breathe and runs his hands through his hair in shock.

"How did this happen?...we were always safe" he remembers. "I don't know, Dal....maybe the condom broke?" I sob. He realizes that I'm crying harshly and hugs me.

"Shhhhh, it's gonna be okay...are you gonna keep it?" He asks. "I think I might have to" I reply. He nods "okay...okay...I'll be here, as much as I hate kids, I will" he says.

———————————
Dal and I stood at near the table while my other brothers were scattered around the house. The rest of the gang were out doing something, and that's why we picked today to tell my brothers. I didn't want to do this, not one bit. I knew Darry would be furious, I don't know about Soda and Pony yet. I look at Dal and gulp. He nods at me.

"Uhh, guys...could you come here" I call. They all curiously walk into the living room, well expect Pony who was already in here. I clear my throat and look down.

"What's up, Y/n?.." Soda asks.

"I-I...I'm pregnant" I blurt out, just wanting to get it over with. All my brothers were speechless. Darry looked the most furious I've probably ever seen him, Soda looked almost just as mad as Darry which is rare, and Pony looked shocked with some rage in his eyes as well.

"WHAT!?" Darry yelled as he slammed his fist into the wall.

"I'm pregnant" I repeat quietly, I think I only heard it. All of a sudden, Soda was tackling Dal.

"Dallas, you son of a bitch!" He swore as he punched Dal. Soda never swears so I could tell he was beyond mad at this point.

"Soda stop!" I yell. Darry and Pony didn't do anything. "Stop please!" I yell.

"Alright Soda, enough" Darry says firmly. Soda still didn't stop fighting Dal who was beneath him. Darry eventually had pulled Soda off him. I helped Dal up. He had a bloody nose and looked like he'd definitely be having a black eye and a few bruises tomorrow.

Darry held Soda back by the arms while Soda was practically growling. "You got my sister pregnant!" He yells at Dallas. Dal just looked down. "It wasn't just him, Soda!" I defend. Soda ignores me.

"Get out, Winston!...Get out before I kill you!" Soda yells. I looked at Dal before grabbing his hand. "Well if he's leaving, so am I!" I defend as I walk out with Dallas, hand in hand.