Curtis sister (Dallas/hand in marriage)

POV: Dallas asking the Curtis brothers for Curtis sister's hand in marriage. Thanks agb2007 for the suggestion btw.

Dal's POV
I looked in my mirror. I took a deep breathe. I had on a plaid shirt today, I know Dallas Winston wearing a dress shirt, well only for today. Today was the one day that I was a little nervous for. The day I've been waiting for since I met, Y/n Curtis.

Asking for her hand in marriage. I know her dad isn't here to ask unfortunately, so it leaves me to ask all 3 of her older brothers. I've waited for this day forever, 'just do it Dal' I think to myself. I smirk in the mirror and head out the door.

I walked my way to the Curtis house. I planned a day that only her brothers would be there, the rest of the gang were either at the movies or working, and Y/n and her friend were going shopping today.

I stepped onto the porch, walking up step by step. I walked through the door to find all three, Darry, Soda, and Pony. Here goes nothing.

"Hey Dal, what's up?" Soda asks.

"Ya, what's up with the shirt?" Pony chuckles.

"Well..I Uh..wanted to talk to you guys" I explain nervously. They all look at me weirdly.

"Uh..okay" Darry stands up from his chair. "What's up?" He asks.

I take a seat at the table, followed by them. "So, I Uh..wanted to ask you-ask you all something" I explain. They all just stare at me and nod. "I've loved
Y/n since the first day I saw her, I would do anything for her. I promise I'll always and forever treat her right, she deserves it. She's the only thing I have left, I'd be nothing without her...I would like your blessing to marry her?" I say, looking at all three of them.

They all looked shocked and a little taken back at first, probably never heard me talk like this before. Soda breaks the silence first, "of course you have our blessing Dal, she really loves you. We all see the way you look at her. Mama and dad would have wanted you to marry her, to always take care of her" he nods.

I nod and smile. A big weight was suddenly lifted off my shoulder. "You do, Dal. But you better treat her right, and if I found out you ever hurt her-"Darry was cut off by Pony

"We'll hurt you" Pony finishes. I nod in understanding.

"I promise that won't ever happen" I reassure them.

"Well then..you have our blessing Dal" Darry says with a smile. I grinned ear to ear.