Curtis sister (sick) pt.3

Y/n's POV
I was woken by a sudden pain in my stomach. I clutched my stomach a little, then looking around I saw Dal at the end of me feet sitting on the couch but I wasn't focused on that right now. The pain instantly grew worse...I felt like throwing up. Oh no.

"You okay kid?" Dal asked now concerned. I didn't answer him, but instead ran to the bathroom feeling a sudden urge to throw up. I shut the door and plopped down in front of the toilet, throwing up everything I ate this morning. I then felt my throat grow into a weird aching pain I've never experienced before. I kept feeling the urge to cough, as I did I then tasted the salty taste of blood in my mouth. Before I could react, my head started to get dizzy again. Oh no, not again. The last thing I remember was hearing the faint voice of Dal shouting "kid!?"...

Soda's POV
What I saw made my heart sink to my stomach...

There lying on the floor was Y/n, I could see blood on her lips and I started to panic. What's wrong with her? I've never seen her this bad before. Darry knelt down beside her, holding her head to examine if there were any cuts or anything from when she passed out..again.

"Y/n?" Darry asked trying to see if she could hear him or wake up. No answer. Dal stared with a worried expression. Probably the most worried I've ever seen his face go.

"We need to get her to the hospital. Dal grab the keys" Darry orders. Dal hurries to get the truck keys. Darry scooped Y/n, and started carrying her out to the truck. I followed behind, concern and worry flooded my heart for my sister.

Dal handed Darry the keys before jumping into the bed of the truck. Darry put Y/n down beside me in the truck, putting her head in my lap as I stroked her hair. Darry started the car and practically raced to the hospital.

'Please be okay'
'Please be okay'
'Please be okay'
Was all I thought while driving to the hospital.

We had made it to the hospital with in 10 minutes. Darry scooped Y/n up again from my lap. All three of us rushed in, Dal the first to practically run through the doors.

"Hey, we need a doctor!" Dal yelled. A few doctors quickly hurried over to where we were standing near the front desk, Y/n still in Darry's arms.

"What happened?" One male doctor asks while looking at Y/n.

"She-She passed out..I don't know...I think she might be sick or something" Darry says quickly.

The doctor nods "okay bring her right this way" he orders. All of us follow the doctors to a room where Darry placed Y/n on a bed.

"I'm sorry but for us to do our best job, you three are gonna have to wait outside for now" the doctor says.

"What! Why!?" I ask. She's my baby sister and I'm not even aloud to see her!? Darry puts a hand on my shoulder with a sad look. Dal had an angry expression on his face similar to mine.

"I'm sorry sir but you can see her after. We need some space" the doctor says while getting some tools and medical things out of cabinets while the other couple doctors do the same.

"Come on little buddy, she's gonna be okay. We need to leave so they can get her better though" Darry says sadly. I sigh as we walk outta the room, as I stare back at Y/n the entire time.

We all took a seat in the waiting room chairs in the hall. "Excuse me sir, could I get a parent or guardian to sign in Y/n Curtis?" A lady asks. Darry nods and walks over to sign Y/n in.

I see Dal start to get up. "Where ya going?" I ask curiously. With out looking at me, "need some air, man" he states as he walks out of the hospital. I was going to tell him to stay for
Y/n. But everyone knew not to mess with Dal or tell him what to do, especially when something like this happens. I sigh and tilt my head back, Praying my sister will be okay.

Dal's POV
I couldn't stand to be in there. These places creep me out, plus I needed some air. As soon as I got out side I kicked the side of the hospital building, cursing as I did. Why does everyone I care about get hurt!? Especially Y/n. Yes, I do have a soft spot for Y/n and Johnny. I've known Y/n since we were kids. She doesn't deserve this. I just hate how this messed up world works.

Soda's POV
Darry came back from signing in Y/n. "Don't worry, she'll be okay...she's tuff" he says as he slings an arm around me.

"How do you know?" I question, my voice cracking. He sighs "because I'd do" he says.
He looks around the waiting room. I couldn't help my tears, I probably look like a baby right now.

"Where'd Dal go?" He asks. "He said he needed to get some air" I reply. He just nods looking at his feet.

"Should we call the gang..Pony?" I ask. He nods "ya, I will" he says. "K" I reply as he gets up. I take a shakily deep breath.

———
About an hour later, the whole gang showed up. "Soda, where's Y/n?" Pony asked with concern. "What happened?" Steve asked.

"She's in a room. There working on her, trying to figure out what's wrong. Darry told them everything that happened" I explain. Just then Dal also came back in with red knuckles.

"What happened after we left?" Twobit questioned, with for once a serious face.

"Well..Darry and I were doing dishes when we heard Y/n in the bathroom coughing. She passed out and we took her to the hospital...I don't know.." I trailed off with a tear slipping.
Steve put a hand on my back "she's gonna be okay" he comforts.

I looked back up at the gang. "Thanks for coming guys" I say. I get answers of "no problem" or "of course buddy" back.

We all sat in the hallway on those uncomfortable chairs they had, comforting one another. Just then I heard a nurse say "Mr.Curtis?.."