Curtis sister (insecure)

POV: your the curtis sister (lets say 14 yrs old) and you get insecure after Twobit says something as a joke..

Possible TW
Y/n's POV
I looked in the mirror. 'God why can't I be like those other girls in those magazines?' I ask myself. At least their skinny. My thighs touch, and you can see I don't have the skinniest stomach. My thoughts were interrupted by Darry "Y/n! Dinners ready" he calls from the kitchen. Great all I need right now is more food to make my stomach even bigger. I walk down the hallway anyways to see the whole gang and my brother per usual already at the table.

I sit down beside Johnny and Pony. They all greet me. "So tell the gang what happened at school Y/n" Pony smirks. I know what he's talking about, at school some boy asked me out but I said no because..well I don't know, I just thought I want god enough for him I guess.

"Ya Y/n tell em, man" Johnny says. I fake a little smile. How can I say no to Johnny? "Well..this boy asked me out today" I explain. All eyes widened.

"So are you guys dating now!?"Soda asks, dying to know. "No" I frown a-little, remembering that I turned him down.

"Oh, why not?" Soda asks. Before I could answer Twobit then cut in. "Was it because of all the chocolate cake you eat?" He chuckles. My heart sunk to my stomach. All of a sudden the house went quiet. Tears started to brim in my eyes, oh no..please don't cry, please don't cry. No late. Tears silently started to roll down my cheeks. I think everyone knew I was crying but didn't know what to say.

Soda looked up and glanced at me and realized I was crying. His face looked so heart broken.

He went to put an arm on my back but I quickly got up "I'm done" I said quietly, leaving back to my room

I shut my room door and flopped on my bed. immediately grabbing a pillow and sobbing into it. I could hear yelling from outside...

Soda's POV
I glanced at Y/n to see her crying. My heart broke. I hate seeing my baby sister cry, especially for this reason. "I'm done" she says quietly and leaves without another word. Suddenly it wasn't sadness for my sister, it was madness that Twobit would even say something like that in the first place. As soon as we heard her door shut, we all immediately looked at Twobit with either angry, Sad, or disappointed faces. Dal looked the most angry, he's always had a soft spot for Y/n.

"What the hell was that!?" Dal shouts.

"Ya come on man, that was kinda harsh" Steve says.

Twobit now had a guilt expression on his face. "I didn't mean to make her cry" he says.

"Well ya did!" Dal shouts. Then leaves to Y/n's room.

Y/n's POV
I hear my room creek open. I didn't even bother to look up from my sobbed in pillow. "Hey Y/n, you okay doll?" Dal?.. I look up. I shrug. He comes and sits beside me. "Ya know Twobit didn't mean it" he says. "I-I know..it just hurts to hear someone that's like a brother to me say that" I explain. He nods. "Well don't worry Y/n, I already gave him shit" he smirks.

"D-do you think I'm fat, Dal?" I ask.

He looks at you with a shocked expression. "No! Your not fat. Your not like those other greaser girls because you don't starve yourself, which is good" he says. I sigh "thanks Dal" I lean my head on his shoulder. He pats my head. Wow, all that crying made me tried. I slowly started to drift off to sleep.

Dal's POV
I can't believe Y/n found herself fat!
She eventually fell asleep. I look down to realize she's peacefully sleeping, so I gently lay her down on her back and cover her with a blanket that was at the end of the bed. "Night doll" I whisper as I walk out.