Curtis sister (Embarrassed/period in public)

(Requested)

Y/n's POV (age 13)
The gang and I were in the living room chilling, Steve, Dally, Johnny, Two, My three older brothers and I.

"Shove over Matthews" I say, sitting next to Twobit on the couch. "You shove over" he jokes, pushing me over.

"Steve, go get this baby more beer. He's getting cranky" I joke. Everybody laughs and "ouuu"s.

"Oh shut it Curtis" Twobit says.

"Hey why don't we go see a movie? Like the good old days" Soda suggests.

"I'm in buddy" Steve agrees. Everybody else nods.

"Darry?" Soda asks.

"Nah I gotta work tomorrow" he says yawning. I swear he's to much like dad was.

"Alright let's get a move on then" Two says.

We all head out the door and start walking to the movies. I jump on Dal's back half way there. I know right, childish, but I'm only 13 so be a kid while ya can right? Or well until your 18 if your twobit.

We made it to the movies and started walking to the entrance. "Where the hell you guys going?" Dal asks going the other way.

"Where are you?" Steve asks with a dumb look on his face. "To the entrance" Dal chuckles.

Dal made us sneak in through the fence so we wouldn't have to pay. "Here" Soda said giving me a hand up.

"Thanks" I say as brushing the dirt off my pants.

We walked to our seats and got popcorn and drinks. The seating went from Dal on the outside, next was me, then Pony, next to Pony was Johnny, then Two, Steve, and last was Soda. "What's the movie about again?" I ask leaning down to Twobit since he was the one who suggested this movie.

"I don't know" he shrugs, shoving more popcorn in his mouth. I roll my eyes and continue to try and watch the movie.

The movie was finally over. It was pretty boring, but everybody else seemed to like it. Dal didn't really pay attention. His only attention was going to the girls who sat in front of us. Steve started choking on popcorn half way threw the movie and Soda had to let him chug the rest of his coke, I laughed so hard at Steve. Twobit was laughing the entire time. Johnny was pretty quiet so he didn't bother me. And Pony was to into it. But at least it was fun to just go out with the gang.

We slipped our way back threw the fence and started walking home. That was right before we were stoped.

"Oh my god" we hear a few girls laugh behind us. "Period!" One girl says. We all kinda turn around and I realize that she's pointing to the back of my pants. Shit. My face immediately goes pink and I try to cover the back of my pants with my hands. Ya sure I've gotten my period before but never in public, and with the gang! The gang had sorry faces for me and angry faces for the girls at the same time. They were socs, the three girls go to my school. In fact, they were the girls Dallas was flirting with earlier.

"Aww, what's wrong? No mommy to teach you how to use a tampon?" One laughs. Her other friends join in.

"Shut it!" Dal yells.

"Ya shut it!" Twobit agrees.

One girl laughs "Or what?" She asks. The boys didn't know what to say, they couldn't threaten to hit a girl.

"At least I don't got period blood all over the back of my pants" she points out again. My face was probably burning red at this moment.

"Shut up! It's normal okay!?" Soda shouts, his Oklahoma accent coming out.

"Ya, I hate to break it to ya but you have a period to, so does every girl. So you can just your trap!" Pony yells. Wow I've never seen Soda or Pony like this. All the gang are giving her disgusted or ugly looks. She doesn't say anything but just walks away with her friends.

Once they were gone everybody kinda turned to me with sorry looks. Soda takes his checkered flannel off and wraps it around my waist. "Thanks" I say quietly. He looks up at my and give me a sad look that says 'no problem'.

"Thanks guys" I say, looking to each one of the guys.

They nodded or smiled. "Anytime little sis" Pony slings and arm around me.

We start walking a couple steps. "Guess I better tell Darry to buy some more ice cream tomorrow before she turns really...moody again like last time when there wasn't any left thanks to Steve" Twobit says to Soda, but knew we could clearly all hear him. The gang all looked scared for my reaction.

I give him a death glare. "To soon?.." Twobit questions.

"Hey, you know I got a black eye over that ice cream eh?" Steve points to his eye. We all chuckle.

"Thats what you get for eating the last of the ice cream that I said not to" I protest. The rest of the night was a fun walk home.