Secrets (part 3)

Y/n's POV
"Dallas Winston, get your ass over here!" I yelled.

"Hey little Curtis...what'd he do now?" Buck asked curiously. I shake my heads and roll my eyes as I run up Bucks steps and look in every room. I accidentally walked in on a couple making out and apologized quickly as I continued looking through doors. I finally found Dal in one. He was sitting on his bed as he smoked a cancer stick.

I storm up to him and take the cigarette, stomping on it. "Hey what the hell man!?" Dal exclaims. I ignore him.

"What the hell did you do to, Rick, huh!?" I ask loudly. He rolls his eyes as he takes out another cancer stick. "The guys a dick head...a soc to top it off" he says as he lights yet again, another cigarette.

"That's not for you to decide weather he is or isn't!..You guys can't just ruin every chance I have with a boy!.. you don't see me chasing away every girl that comes near you!" I exclaim. Not like I give a shit who he's with but still. He didn't say anything.

"So your answer to everything is just 'beat someone up'" I say. He smirks and nods "that's about it" he reply's. Oh that smart ass.

"Dallas! You can't be doing this kind of shit! Not to mention your gonna get locked up again!" I argue that point to. I always hate it when Dal gets jailed usually every couple months, the gang just doesn't feel normal without him.

"Don't tell me what to do, man!" He yells. It honestly didn't surprise me. "Your not my wife, my mom, or my sister! You don't get to tell me what to do!" He yelled as he stood up. This time it hit me when he said I wasn't a sister to him. I've always been there like a sister to him, and he's always been like a brother to me..but I guess not. I ran out of his room, out of Bucks, and down the road til I was far enough.

Suddenly, I didn't care about Rick or that I didn't get to go out with him it's whatever. That sadness and anger was now replaced by Dal's actions and what he said. I wiped my tears that had fallen as I kept walking home.

As soon as I stepped inside my house I saw only Pony there. I didn't say anything, just walked off to my room.

I sat down on my bed with my face in my hands as I started to cry again. I know I seemed like a baby right now but I didn't care.
A few moments of silent tears and sniffles went by before I heard a knock at my door.

"Ya?" I ask. Who ever it was, didn't bother to answer as the door opened to reveal Pony standing there.

"Hey, Pony" I chuckle a little as I wipe my tears. He comes and sits beside me, making the squeaky bed sink. He wraps his arms around me. "What happened?" He asks. I sniffle once again. "I'm so sorry, Y/n..was it what I did? You know, with Rick and everything" he says sadly looking down.

"No, not that...I mean, ya that was a pretty mean thing to do...but Dal and I got into it today about him beating up Rick" I explain. Then I remembered it was still school.

"What are you doing home?" I ask confused.
"Got suspended...for punching Rick in the face after he was talking bad about you to a couple other socs" he explains. I smile "thanks brother" I nudge him. "I owed it to you for what I did" he says.
————————-
Later that night~
The gang and I were in the living room either watching tv, or if you were Darry you were cooking supper. Dal still hadn't came by yet after what happened. I only knew what he said, I didn't tell Pony. Darry wasn't that upset with Pony getting suspended, considering he was protecting his little sister.

"Suppers ready!" Darry called. Everyone rushed into the kitchen. As I got up I heard the front door open and looked over. It was Dal. Before I could walk into the kitchen, he pulled my arm gently and asked "can I talk to you for a minute..please" I nodded.

He pulled me outside onto the porch. "What, Dal?" I ask. "Look, I'm sorry about what I said to you earlier...you are my sister, Y/n. Maybe not by blood but every other way" he explains. A slight grin tugged on my face.

"Same to you" I say. He looks at me weird. "I mean not like your my sister! But like your my brother in every way" I chuckle as I explain. He laughs but then goes back to a serious look.

"Are you still mad at me..for ya know,"-he scratches his head-" what I did to Prick" he mocked Ricks name. I roll my eyes with a smirk. "I can live with it...your probably right, he was a dick head" I say while nodding my head in agreement. He chuckles "don't let superman hear you talk like that" he says.

"Come on, I'm hungry" he slings an arm around me as we walk back in to go eat whatever Darry has made tonight.

Hope you guys liked this little story! I think this will be the last part. I'll be posting another little story soon, maybe today.