Curtis sister (hickey)

Y/n's POV (14 years old)
I'm currently thinking about the day the gang and I met Dallas. Man, was that ever-"Watchya thinking about babe?" Curly asks, who is sitting next to me.

Curly Shepard and I are dating, have been for almost 3 months. The gang and my brothers know. He had asked me over today to hang out at his place. "Ah, nothing" I wave it off.

"Hm" he mumbles, kissing my lips softly.

The kiss started to get more heated as we made out for awhile. He then started trailing kisses down my neck. I let a soft moan escape my mouth. "Wait, Curly" I softly as I put a hand to his chest.

He immediately stops and looks up at me. "We can't. I have to be home.."-I look at the clock "Shit! I was suppose to be home 5 minutes ago!" I stand up and slip my shoes on.

"Shit!" Curly curses as well. He knows my brothers would personally kill him if anything was to happen to me. Once I quickly slipped my shoes on, I headed out the door, not before pecking Curly on the lips first.

"Bye!" I said quickly, hurrying out the door. "See ya" he called back. God, what's Darry gonna say?

I ran all the way home. By the time I got there I was outta breathe. I panted for a few seconds before I finally caught my steady breathing.

I took a deep breathe and walked through the front door. Shit, the whole gang was here.

Steve was the first to notice me walk in. Then Darry immediately stood up. "I told you to be home at 9:30 missy. It's almost 10!" He yells.

"I know. I'm sorry" I sigh.

Two-bit then stood "So you like to worry us all like crazy?" He asks, clearly angry. I sigh and tilt my head down.

Now it was Dal's turn. He was standing with one hand on his hip near the dining room table. He took a step a forward. "Was it that Shepard kid who made you late?" He asks, pointing a finger at me.

I hate it when he calls him 'Shepard kid'. "Curly!" I correct.

"Ohh, that's right..Curly" he says sarcastically back.

I just roll my eyes. "Just shut up, Dallas" I say before walking off to my room.

"Hey, young lady don't you walk away from me!" Darry says.

I stop and turn around. "What?" I ask, just wanting to get this over with. Before he could answer, Dallas started chuckling. We all kinda glanced at him.

"Shepard the one who gave you that hickey on your neck to?" He asks. Shit! I forgot about that. I guess Nobody noticed because of my hoodie that was covering the majority of it.

Darry's face went red with anger, Soda and Pony looked pissed, so did the rest of the gang, even Steve. "What!" Darry said, pulling down my hoodie.

"It's not a big deal" I tried to reason.

"If that Shepard kid put his hands on you anywhere below that mark I'll..." Darry trailed off with mumbles I couldn't understand.

"Come on boys, lets go rough him up a little" Steve says, heading to the door. This kid is always looking for any excuse for a fight. Why does he think i'm gonna let him do that?

"No you ain't!" I step in front of him.

"Fine" he sits down with a huff.

"Don't any of you try anything" I point a finger at all of them, before I start walking off to my room.

"You're grounded for a month by the way, and you better tell that kid next time I see him to watch out" Darry calls.

I chuckle to myself. I walk into my room. As soon as my head hits my pillow, my eyes close shut as darkness took over me.