(Jealous) pt.2

Y/n's POV
I was currently at my locker day dreaming, a characteristic I get from Pony. I kept thinking about what Johnny had told me yesterday, convincing myself it wasn't true. Twobit Mathews DOES NOT have the hots for me. And if he did, it'd probably just be like everything else he does..for a joke.

I was suddenly snapped out of my thoughts by a voice. "Hey..Y/n, right?" A guy asks. He had brown hair, green eyes, and was pretty cute I guess. I could tell he was most definitely a soc tho with the clothes he was wearing.

"Y-yeah..why?" I ask confused.

"I'm Andrew" he extends his hand. I shake his hand. "Anyways, I was wondering if you were busy tonight?" He asks.

"Uhh..no I'm free" I say with a slight smile.

"Good. Can I take you to the drive in..heard a new movies playing" he smiles.

"Uh, ya sure" I smile back even wider.

"Great...and I'm pretty sure everyone knows where the Curtis house is, so I'll have no problem picking you up at 8 tonight" he says.

"Great" I nod as he walks off. Shit, what about Twobit...pfff, he doesn't even like me. 'Y/n, snap out of it' I think to myself.

——————
That night~
Y/n's POV
I had asked Darry if I could go, he said 'yes' as long as I'm back before 10 and he gets to meet the guy. I had on a dress my mother had gave to me before she passed, along with my beautiful locket that hung around my neck. I decided to leave my hair half up half down for the night. I took a deep breathe and looks in my mirror. "Okay..perfect" I whisper.

I began walking out of my room and into the living room. All of a sudden, I felt the whole room go silent and all eyes on me, which made me feel even more insecure.

Two-bits POV
I looked up and saw Y/n.

She had on this dress that makes her green eyes look so pretty

She had on this dress that makes her green eyes look so pretty. Wait..hold up, where the is she going dressed like that. Oh no, please not let it be what I think it is! Before anyone could say anything, There was a knock at the door. "Got it" Soda says getting up.

"It's probably Y/n's date, Soda" Darry says as he stands up from his recliner.

"DATE!?" The rest of the gang yells in sync, including me. Soda opens the door to see a SOC standing there!

"Can I help you?" Soda asks coldly.

"Uh..ya I'm here to pick up Y/n" the guy says. Damn it! It is a date. Y/n walks up to the door before Soda could answer.

"Come on in, my brother wants to meet you" she says with her soft voice. The boy comes in and Soda shuts the door.

"Darryl" Darry shakes his hand. "Andrew" the boy says back. "Have her home by 10" Darry orders. Andrew nods. Dal walked up to, the so called Andrew, and shook his hand roughly "Dallas Winston" he said staring at Andrew. I saw him gulp and nod.

"Well, we better get going" Y/n says. Andrew and Y/n headed out the door. I sigh.

"I better get home..mom probably wants me to baby sit my sister or something" I lie. They all say bye as I walk out.

I wasn't going home. I was gonna go walk around town to clear my head. Try to get Y/n out of my head hopefully.

Y/n's POV
We made it to the drive in. "So tell me about yourself" I say.

"Well..I got 2 younger brothers and..you probably already know I'm a soc..enough said. What about you?" He asks.

"I have 3- well basically 7 brothers...my parents passed away last year, so my older brother is taking care of us" I explain.

"Sorry" he says sadly. I give a sad smile back. "It's okay" I then felt my bladder telling me I needed to go to the bathroom.

"I'm just gonna go to the bathroom. I'll be right back" I say as I step out of his car. He nods.

———-
After I washed up, I started to walk back to the car...but stoped dead in my track when I saw Andrew kissing another girl! Who the hell does he think he is!? I feel tears pour down my cheeks, not because I cared for him but because I was so stupid to waste my time and actually believe he was anything less then a soc.

I didn't even bother to talk to him, I started walking home. I got weird looks from me crying but I'd didn't care. I then turned a corner and headed down an alley way, a short cut to my house. As I walked down the alley I heard footsteps behind me so I started walking faster. I didn't even bother to look back, they got even closer so I picked up my pace a lot by now sprinting.

I ended up sprinting to the lot. I lost who ever that was awhile back. I'm pretty fast considering I'm on the track team with Pony. I panted, out of breath, as I sat down against a tree.

I sat there for a good 5 minutes, hugging my knees up to my chest. I then heard a voice behind me. "Y/n?.." twobit?

I turn around to see Twobit standing there, panting. Oh...I guess he was the one chasing me. "Jeez..made me run after you for about a mile" he jokes. I chuckle a little as I wipe my tears.

"Why didn't you just tell me it was you?" I ask. He shrugs "didn't wanna spook you..plus you were pretty far ahead" he says as he takes a seat next to me.

"So what happened with Andrew?" He asks curiously. I sigh.

"Well..I went to the bathroom. When I came back he was locking lips with another girl..I just left" I say sadly. He gives me a sad look as he flings an arm around me.

"Don't worry Y/n..all guys are just assholes" he says.

"Well..not every guy" I say quietly.

"What?" He asks as if he didn't hear me.

"Not every guy" I say louder. He looks at me weird, probably wondering what I meant. He just nods as if he understands.

"Y/n?.." he asks. I look at him.

"Ya Two?" I reply. He looked at me, then at the ground, then back to me. "Uh..I like you Y/n..I really, really, like you" he admits. A face of worry washes over his face as if he regret what he had said.

"Look I understand if you didn't like me back" he began rambling "or if I'm not good enough, Or if"- I cut him of by pressing my lips against his. He kisses back. Finally. After a few seconds, we pulled away. Twobit smirked in amazement.

"I thought you'd never shut up" I chuckle, as he does

"Well I thought you'd never like me back" Twobit says.

I cup his face. "I've always liked you Twobit" I admit.

-I liked this cute little story of a Twobit love🥰 Let me know who you want to see more of?